Discussion Ryzen master on Renoir APU

lalaboi

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 19, 2019
Hello does someone know how to get ryzen master to work on renoir desktop 4650g or 4750g.
I upgraded from 3400g to 4650g and would be nice if i could tweak some settings using ryzen master.
It is currently showing an error "Ryzen Master does not support current processor. Unsupported processor!"

I heard you can get it to work if you already have ryzen master preinstalled from an older cpu.
Need some editing or regedit but there isnt really a guide for it.
Any help is appreciated.

zeecue

Cable Smoosher
Nov 27, 2020
I would like to know that too, i seem to remember someone changing 3 values in the exe to get it to work, but have done endless googling without finding the post again.

MrJvr

Caliper Novice
Jan 18, 2021
Heads up on here again?
I would love to undervolt my 4650G in an X300 desktop mini but cannot get Ryzen master to initialise :\

zeecue

Cable Smoosher
Nov 27, 2020
I have got Ryzen Master running on my X300 with Ryzen 5 4750G CPU, modified the EXE using Ida Pro.
Download possible here: https://easyupload.io/ai6crc, backup your original Ryzen Master exe file and copy this into the folder and rename it so shortcuts work or just run it inside the folder.

Reactions: AxelJShark

MrJvr

Caliper Novice
Jan 18, 2021
I have got Ryzen Master running on my X300 with Ryzen 5 4750G CPU, modified the EXE using Ida Pro.
Download possible here: https://easyupload.io/ai6crc, backup your original Ryzen Master exe file and copy this into the folder and rename it so shortcuts work or just run it inside the folder.
Awesome....
kind of!
It certainly runs now however it only seems to show temperature and core voltage,, the rest of the readings are greyed out and it seem's I'm unable to configure anything :\
I think I'm going to stick with the TDP limit which seems to do a good job of undervolting and wait out until the 5000 series pitches up :)
Thankyou for linking me to that though :)

zeecue

Cable Smoosher
Nov 27, 2020
I guess the framework inside Ryzen Master dont have real support for Renoir, but atleast its possible to use Ryzen Master as a monitor program.