Chassis Packer
Original poster
Oct 15, 2017
Components to date:
Processor: AMD RyZen 7 1700x
Case: Silverstone ML08

Currently researching:
Cooling: I am researching the Noctua ond Cryorig C7
Better Cooling: I am researching a Sky Bracket from NFC Systems. for the Silverstone FN123 :) My first choice and a case mod will be required :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
Components to date:
Processor: AMD RyZen 7 1700x
Case: Silverstone ML08

Currently researching:
Cooling: I am researching the Noctua ond Cryorig C7
Better Cooling: I am researching a Sky Bracket from NFC Systems. for the Silverstone FN123 :) My first choice and a case mod will be required :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Hi, i'm also building in a RVZ02(its the ML8 with e different Front) and I try a ID-Cooling IS 50 in my build in combination with a Noctua NF-A12x15 and a Phanteks halos Fan Frame... The cooler is raited for 130w tdp but outer say it's more like 105watts. I will try it with some Cooler Master Nano and hope for the best on my 1600

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
Hi, i'm also building in a RVZ02(its the ML8 with e different Front) and I try a ID-Cooling IS 50 in my build in combination with a Noctua NF-A12x15 and a Phanteks halos Fan Frame... The cooler is raited for 130w tdp but outer say it's more like 105watts. I will try it with some Cooler Master Nano and hope for the best on my 1600

When you got the non windowed version, then you can fit up to 65mm air-cooler in the case, but you wil have to remove the dustfilters...

And when you mod a Wraith Spire by removing the top AMD cover, then it will also fit in this config.

Last edited:

AnamCara

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Oct 15, 2017
Thank you StarKiller!! I appreciate this!
Ger

When you got the non windowed version, then you can fit up to 65mm air-cooler in the case, but you wil have to remove the dustfilters...

And when you mod a Wraith Spire by removing the top AMD cover, then it will also fit in this config.

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
Thank you StarKiller!! I appreciate this!
Ger

*2.picture is a 40mm cooler with a 25mm NF-F12 ippc