Prototype REVOCCASES RCC-BIG560 | custom BTO case | maximum flexibility for high end hardware in <20L

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
RCC-BIG560 | custom BTO case | maximum flexibility for high end hardware in <20L

• 335D x 328H x 180W (ca. 19.8L)
  • traditional layout, no riser
  • mini-ITX, mini-DTX, deep-ITX, full size mini-ATX
  • SFX, SFX-L (can be mounted in different positions)
  • dual 280mm radiator support top/bottom
  • side bracket for two 140mm fans (maybe third radiator?)
  • lots of space for creative ideas and multiple mounting points for custom loop components
  • BTO (build to order) and open source (drawings will be uploaded here on sff.network)
clearance for components:

Last edited:

UrbanFox

Trash Compacter
Apr 21, 2021
This is excellent.

There are no cases for 2-х 280 mm radiators on the market, except for
Winter One (which is not available ( in black) and
DICE (which is not available)

I subscribe to this thread

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
For cable management I agree.

For airflow / thermals I prefer that the PSU exhausts directly out of the case.

I could offer both options so you can flip reservoir / PSU positions. ;)

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Are you set on classic layout? I think with sandwich layout the airflow should be considerably better and volume could be in the range of 14-15L.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
My two cents: you can drop X-flow, for sure. HW Labs radiators are nice IMO, so worth supporting them. I would also love an option to relocate the PSU to where the pump is in your sketches (to free up space for the third rad on the side).

Reactions: thelaughingman

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Are you set on classic layout? I think with sandwich layout the airflow should be considerably better and volume could be in the range of 14-15L.

I went for traditional layout because I heard from quite some people that they are just more comfortable with a riser-less layout when doing a custom loop like this. Also I wanted the case to be affordable, a PCIe 4.0 riser would drive the price tag in the EUR 200,- range.

Airflow will be worse, sure, but let's see how/if that actually impacts overall performance.

I think with the W1 we already have a very good (probably the best) dual 280mm sandwich case. Maybe the BIG560 will become an worthy classic layout alternative for the community.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
My two cents: you can drop X-flow, for sure. HW Labs radiators are nice IMO, so worth supporting them. I would also love an option to relocate the PSU to where the pump is in your sketches (to free up space for the third rad on the side).

X-Flow is dropped, doesn't make much sense. ;)

Triple 280? Wait... Let me make a draft of that! :p