Production RCC-BIG1 | vertical small footprint 13L SFF case | supports 300mm 2.5 Slot GPUs and NH-L12S

1noriko

Case Bender
New User
Apr 21, 2020
looking good! would love a raw aluminum version option for the covers. kinda like what Intense does to some of their bikes frames.

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
would love a raw aluminum version

sure, no problem. I have just added a pre-order waiting list on our website to check the expected demand and calculate the actual price (more pre-orders, cheaper case). feel free to sign up and add your raw aluminum wish in the comments.

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
Liking the unique take on, especially on the MID. Are there any renders for how the radiator will be mounted externally?

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Hello :) What is the possible maximum thickness for the top fan? I came across to a Noctua fan nf-a15 hs-pwm which has same dimensions with your ty14013r except being 25mm thick.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hello :) What is the possible maximum thickness for the top fan? I came across to a Noctua fan nf-a15 hs-pwm which has same dimensions with your ty14013r except being 25mm thick.

Hi yugo. Unfortunately that won't fit. Max thickness is 20mm but 15mm are recommended. there is one slim 140x15mm from prolimatech which would be suitable.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
For everyone interested, I will offer 5 of these cases as a limited "founders edition" for HKD 2400,- (ca. USD 300,-) incl. shipping to all major countries. ETA: about 2-3 weeks.

The "founders edition" will include:
- CNC machined RCC-BIG1 case building kit, black anodized, embossed serial number 001 to 005
- a few flaws and dents
- 16x PCIe 3.0 riser cable
- power button with red LED ring
- DIY dust filter mesh (not recommended if running blender 24/7)
- free support from me during your build via Skype Video

If you should be interested, please join the waiting list on the website for more info coming soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1noriko and THUMPer

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
a BIG THANK YOU to all the Founders! All five cases have been sold and this encourages me to keep the project going. If you didn´t get a case this time, stay tuned for the next production batch. I´ll keep collecting pre orders and hopefully can get the price down with more people interested in this case. :)

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Based on the feedback I got from people interested in this case I've been working on some cost saving measures.

I made a small sample batch for everyone interested to check it out:

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
V0.9 beta-units review incoming:

just a few notes from my side:
  • name is REVOCCASES with the S at the end :p
  • "paintjob" is anodizing, not paint or powder coating
  • thanks to all beta testers, issues have been solved in the meantime (e.g. better rubber feet, gloves for real men, etc.)
  • BIG1: mount the case fan after installing the side panels makes it easier to insert the thumb screws
  • MID1: fan grills are now optional since most people didn't use them
Thermal test results are interesting. Me and the beta testers had much better results. Probably the fin orientation of the GPU cooler makes quite a difference, especially for the BIG1 where hot air could be trapped below the case if choosing the wrong graphics card.

My recommendation for better GPU temps:

Reactions: Fitchew and tinyitx