Spring Clearance Sale - REVOCCASES B-Stock and Prototypes

I need some space for new projects and have a few B-Stock Cases / Prototypes for Sale

All items come with cosmetic flaws but are good to build in. No warranty and no returns accepted. Shipping worldwide via UPS Express from Hong Kong (currently between EUR 40,- to 60,- to major countries - depending on the size)

1) RCC-SMALL1 Silver Edition (4L Case, supports internal Meanwell RPS-200 and LP Dual Slot GPU)

B-Stock Case in Silver, Black 12mm Power Button, Black GPU Bracket, PCIe Riser Card, no PSU included: EUR 55,- plus shipping

2) RCC-MID1 SFF ITX Windtunnel Case, designed for 2x Silverstone AP 180mm fans (fans not included)

B-Stock Case in Black, 16mm Power Button, case feet: EUR 40,- plus shipping

3) RCC-BIG2-18.8L Prototype, Case/Open Bench Hybrid with 280mm AIO support (also fits 154mm tall air coolers)

B-Stock / Prototype, black 12mm power button, HiFi feet: EUR 65,-

4) RCC-NUC1, case only, no PSU, no Riser
although this was designed to add a GPU to your NUC, it could probably also be used to build an tiny ITX DIY eGPU with internal MEANWELL RPS-400-12-C
Price: EUR 40,- plus shipping

I also still have a few of my other cases (BIG1, MID2, DSX1, etc.) with quality issues - if something catches your eye and you don't mind some flaws just let me know and I'll add it here for a fair price. :)

Last edited:

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
What's that case on the far left in the back with the large round holes?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Exactly, that's the 17.5L version of the BIG2

I still have one - also with a few flaws from various test builds. Asking for EUR 60,- plus shipping.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
- sold -

one more B-Stock available:

MIT1-XL Protototype - EUR 45,- plus worldwide shipping - works great with the Thermalright Silver Soul 135

• Included: B-Stock prototype case, solid side panel, screws, 16mm power button
  • Optional: Aluminum HiFi feet: +12,50 EUR
  • Issues: powder coating was messed up but it's inside / on the back, so you won't see it once the build is complete

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
- sold -
and another B-Stock for the community...

MIT1 (non-XL) - EUR 45,- plus worldwide shipping - works great with tall top down coolers

• Included: B-Stock case, vented side panel, screws, 16mm power button
  • Issues: I messed up the bending on some of the taps - nothing deal breaking though

Last edited by a moderator:

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
one more B-Stock available:

MIT1-XL Protototype - EUR 45,- plus worldwide shipping - works great with the Thermalright Silver Soul 135

• Included: B-Stock prototype case, solid side panel, screws, 16mm power button
  • Issues: powder coating was messed up but it's inside / on the back, so you won't see it once the build is complete

Shipping estimate to 3192 Victoria, Australia?

Norbi

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 22, 2021
Hi,

is number 3) RCC-BIG2-18.8L still available? Also fits an asymmetrical cooler ( NH-D15S ) in the case (Asus Crosshair Impact should fit)?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hi,

is number 3) RCC-BIG2-18.8L still available? Also fits an asymmetrical cooler ( NH-D15S ) in the case (Asus Crosshair Impact should fit)?

it's still available, you can drop me a PM if you are interested.

Asus Crosshair is no problem. I think the D15S should fit if you move the fans a bit down.

You can check the pictures I took here:

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Hey is the black RCC-SMALL1 from the last pic still available? What's included, any flaws? And how much would be shipping to Austria? thanks!

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hey is the black RCC-SMALL1 from the last pic still available? What's included, any flaws? And how much would be shipping to Austria? thanks!

I still have one B-Stock in black. It comes with a riser card and power button. There are some tolerance / anodizing issues but nothing serious IMHO.

Could do it for EUR 65,- incl. shipping to Austria.

Here some pictures:

Reactions: Gerold

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Prototype Spring Clearance Sale

1)
DTC1 Prototype - comes with minor cosmetic & tolerance issues - asking EUR 90,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U.

Sold

2)
NAS-CUBE-P1 Prototype - comes with minor cosmetic & tolerance issues - asking EUR 90,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U.

3) MIT1-XL-AIR / B-Stock - comes with minor cosmetic & tolerance issues - asking EUR 90,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U.

4) eGPU1 - 3L DIY eGPU case & second hand 200W 12V PSU - no riser/TB adapter included - asking EUR 55,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U

5) eGPU2 - 0.6L DIY eGPU case only - no riser/hardware/TB adapter included, only the bare case - asking EUR 30,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U

6) 3mm copper plate and aluminum shroud for RTX-A2000 DIY cooling MOD - asking EUR 40,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U
sold

7) SMALL3.3 Prototype - 3.3L bare aluminum case - a PITA to build in - comes with riser, front Type-C and exclusive Revo fingerprints - asking EUR 65,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U.

sold

8) CNC machined RTX-A2000 aluminum heatsink, 20mm high, M2.5 mounting for two 60mm fans - asking EUR 75,- incl. UPS shipping to U.S. / E.U.

sold

Last edited:

Michael

Average Stuffer
Jan 3, 2016
I'll buy the two slot a2000 cooler! Also have you ran that cooler with just a single fan? Is the cooper plate a back plate? I might be interested in that too.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I'll buy the two slot a2000 cooler! Also have you ran that cooler with just a single fan? Is the cooper plate a back plate? I might be interested in that too.

I'm afraid the dual slot heatsink is already sold.

The copper plate can be used to DIY your own cooler for the A2000. E.g. solder some copper fins on it.