Currently On Hold - 04/11/18 In order to do justice to this project, I need to actually finish a few of my other ones. In particular #77 and Radian. I love to work on this stuff, but my plate is full right now and I have very limited time. Thank you, everyone, for your support and patience. This will be awesome. Introduction: This project started out as a simple mod, really. The 7-segment LCD for my cooling loop dimmed to the point of being unusable - prompting me to search for a way to replace it with a more robust and reliable solution. That search led to my purchase of a nifty little display compatible with my Arduino UNO R3. I took some time getting around to playing with the example code, but it’s presence was invaluable during the early days of this project. Ultimately, however, I am going to change displays later on; Adafruit sells a few of them that I would love to try. That would enable me to make much better use of the libraries they developed - as well as unlocking more pins on my Arduino. With the current display, I’ve discovered that opting to not use the SD Card reader frees up 4 pins. When I discovered that, I had to make sure any sensors I used stayed in that range. After some research into temperature probes, I decided upon the purchase of these waterproof DS18b20 modules, rather than the thermistor type commonly used in water loops. Not only are they single-wire data devices, they provide far superior accuracy for an idea I had - what this project has ultimately become. You see, here on SFF Forum we constantly compromise cooling performance for size. Some of our water loops are beaten by high-end air coolers due to the lack of radiator space! Or, so I’ve anecdotally noticed anyhow. I decided that wouldn’t be acceptable when I finally downsize my rig. So I took the skills I developed for monitoring the water temperature and set to work controlling it. I plan to accomplish this by using a thermoelectric cooling module, or several, to pump out the excess heat from the loop. I’m well on my way already, but I decided with the impending start of college classes this fall and potentially a job change on the horizon that I should begin public documentation of my project. So, hey everyone! Project Outline: Key: Blue: Completed Orange: In Progress Yellow: Future Controller: Acquire Preliminary Components: Arduino Uno R3 Display Waterproof Temperature Sensor Ambient Humidity Sensor Protoshield Molex Extension Cables Crimping Tool And Dupont Connectors Design Sensor Breakout Shield: Decide On Whether Or Not To Include TEC Module Related Components At This Stage Decide On Connectors Order Batch Order Stackable Pin Headers, Connectors, and Misc. Components *Deep Breath* Design My Own Microcontroller Board... Operating System: Sensor Readings Over Serial Connection Sensor Readings On Display UI Design: Get The Letters In The Boxes Align All The Things User-definable Text Size User-definable Color Proper Alignment Post-scaling Proper Alignment Once Sensor Reading Hits 3 Digits Implement A Dew Point Calculation Touch Screen Implementation: Work Out Kinks In Display Rotation Figure Out Why Preliminary Test Failed Code For Resistive (Current Display!) Code For Capacitive (Adafruit Display!) Improved Use Of Constructor Functions SD Card For User-images (Requires Adafruit Display!) Ability To Display System Information Implement Control Scheme Implement and Benchmark PID Library Implement and Benchmark Direct Control Algorithm Implement Scheduling Algorithm Case: Model Early Drafts Post and Poll Pending…. Gallery: We were at 360+ views before I fixed the gallery!