Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
You probably don't have news. But I have to ask anyways. Have you received the rest of the parts?
Just the powerbuttons and the glass panels are missing, but both of them are already in the country, just waiting for the VAT procedure. Andrew sending the distros, and some metal parts are in the painting factory. Im waiting for the results.

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
Heh... We are approaching an uncomfortable discussion now...

Diceboi taking all the packed cases to the shipping service desk
Diceboi: I would like to expedite all this lot please.

Service desk worker: Sure sir, where would you like to send them.

Diceboi: Yes.

an_Age

Average Stuffer
Nov 21, 2018
Heh... We are approaching an uncomfortable discussion now...

Diceboi taking all the packed cases to the shipping service desk
Diceboi: I would like to expedite all this lot please.

Service desk worker: Sure sir, where would you like to send them.

Diceboi: Yes.
I've done a kickstarter before where we shipped using USPS and Shipstation. We could load all orders into Shipstation and it would generate labels for us to print. Got ourselves a label printer and printed about 2000 labels in an hour or something. I think Shipstation back then had a free tier for less than 100 orders in a year or something, plus you could integrate with FedEx, USPS ans UPS i think.

Edit: just checked and there's a 30 day free trial and they can print labels for USPS, UPS, DHL and FedEx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I've done a kickstarter before where we shipped using USPS and Shipstation. We could load all orders into Shipstation and it would generate labels for us to print. Got ourselves a label printer and printed about 2000 labels in an hour or something. I think Shipstation back then had a free tier for less than 100 orders in a year or something, plus you could integrate with FedEx, USPS ans UPS i think.

Edit: just checked and there's a 30 day free trial and they can print labels for USPS, UPS, DHL and FedEx
I have a contract with the local post, and it will be EMS international shipping outside EU, inside will be something else (forgot the name of it). They give me the most options and the best price. UPS, DHL, FedEX is almost 50% more expensive.

Edit: I have the same kind of program to print labels ?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
So, today I pulled the trigger on the last w/c parts order and I'd like to share with you dear people that now my wallet has an echo... Echo... Ech... Ec... E... ⚰️

• Haha
Reactions: bricemx and Alur

Magz

Chassis Packer
Jun 29, 2019
So, today I pulled the trigger on the last w/c parts order and I'd like to share with you dear people that now my wallet has an echo... Echo... Ech... Ec... E... ⚰

What all did you get (assuming it’s to build in this case)? I’m planning my build too but not ordered anything just yet (other than a GPU water block for a RTX 2080).

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
What all did you get (assuming it’s to build in this case)? I’m planning my build too but not ordered anything just yet (other than a GPU water block for a RTX 2080).

Y U DO DIS??? Making me relive my painful experience.

DC Pump Motor) - Sleeved
Ordered: 1
EK-Torque Angled 90° - Black
Ordered: 2
EK-HD Tube 10/14mm 500mm (2pcs)
Ordered: 2
EK-CryoFuel Clear (Concentrate 100mL)
EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Kit 10&12mm
EK-Quantum Vector Aorus RTX 2080 Ti D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
EK-Vector Aorus RTX 2080 Ti Backplate – Nickel
EK-Torque HTC-14 - Black
Ordered: 10
EK-AF Ball Valve (10mm) G1/4 - Black
EK-Torque Angled T - Black
EK-CSQ Plug G1/4 with EK-Badge - Black
EK-CSQ Plug G1/4 - Black
Ordered: 3
EK-CoolStream CE 280 (Dual)

But I changed the EK-HD tubing for acrylic one and for coolant I'll probably use Mayhem X1 clear and dye it myself either blue or purple I'm still trying to decide on that one, and add 4 x 140 Noctua Chromax

1 x 280 rad and the cpu block i already owned

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
My wallet has taken a beating too...

But based on @AllXFrag bill of materials, I'm missing some angled fittings and plugs...

Magz

Chassis Packer
Jun 29, 2019
@AllXFrag I have also emptied my wallet yesterday and ordered a ton of stuff (radiators, fittings, pipes, tools, etc.) and as this will be my first hard line loop I am excited. I have yet to order a new CPU though but that can wait. The rest of the parts are already in my Dancase build.

I do need to figure out what to do with the annoying X570 chipset fan though (and whether it needs to be part of the loop) ?

AllXFrag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2020
@AllXFrag I have also emptied my wallet yesterday and ordered a ton of stuff (radiators, fittings, pipes, tools, etc.) and as this will be my first hard line loop I am excited. I have yet to order a new CPU though but that can wait. The rest of the parts are already in my Dancase build.

I do need to figure out what to do with the annoying X570 chipset fan though (and whether it needs to be part of the loop) ?

Depending on what mobo u have u might be lucky... Or not.. I got the x570 aorus itx as I'm using aorus master in my atx build so... I made peace with that demon. It'll have to spin ??‍♂️

Reactions: bricemx

Magz

Chassis Packer
Jun 29, 2019
Depending on what mobo u have u might be lucky... Or not.. I got the x570 aorus itx as I'm using aorus master in my atx build so... I made peace with that demon. It'll have to spin ??‍♂️
I have the X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 running the 3700X. I think I may have to make my peace with it as well. The alternative requires too much work. I did try looking for a monoblock but can't find anything for it.

kosta

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 27, 2019
For those of you who still have returns options - it seems there are two B550 boards coming out without chipset fans (Aorus and MSI) that have PCIe4 connect to the CPU. I'm going to wait for one of those.

Reactions: bricemx

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
For those of you who still have returns options - it seems there are two B550 boards coming out without chipset fans (Aorus and MSI) that have PCIe4 connect to the CPU. I'm going to wait for one of those.
* Citation Needed ??