Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I guess I would not need it with the first batch? I chose DDC right? i might want to get both the super large extension and large extension though
As you want. Yes you chose DDC. If you want both extension, and want to cover it, you will need 2 distro fronts, thats an extra 59€, and you can change it when you want.

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
I think (LxWxH): 359 x 152 x 30 or 45mm is the max, so basically every rad fits, but to be sure, check the dimensions of the rads before buying. Xflow is working, but its more tricky especially for hard tube builds, because you may need some extra 45 or 90 fittings. For soft tubes its the same as any other rads.
Wait...152mm? Nemesis 280gts has 153... does it mean it wont fit?

• Haha
Reactions: diceboii13

TheBigG

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2019
Is somebody aware of a 280mm radiator test roundup? Would be nice to know whats the best radiotors currently to put in the case.

TheBigG

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2019
I think the Alphacool st30 280 can be the sweetspot between performance, and aesthetics. I mean 45mm rads are a bit big for my taste.
For my taste too. I forgot to mention that I was looking for a 30 mm hight test.
But since fpi vary between rads I would be interested if there is a test out there, because there are many manufacturer.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Here are the shipping prices, you can calculate yours, these are without taxes that will change in every country:

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
One thing I forgot to mention. I manage to broke one of my test glasses just to see the result, and it broked like a regular glass (big fractions). I contacted my manufacturer, to ask what is happening, and he calmed me down. He said because the glass is 2mm thick, its almost impossible to heat temper the glass, so they used chemical tempering. Chemical tempering is as riggid and strong as heat tempering, also more clear/ "seethrough", but if it brokes, its sharp like regular glass. But I think nobody will brake it.

Reactions: bricemx

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
I'm very careful. Just calculate how much will be order additional glass panels at local workshop if need. Because my Sliger SM560 acrylic already has small scratches and I don't know how. Because I don't drop it or rub it. Damn cheap acrylic.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I'm very careful. Just calculate how much will be order additional glass panels at local workshop if need. Because my Sliger SM560 acrylic already has small scratches and I don't know how. Because I don't drop it or rub it. Damn cheap acrylic.
I tried acrylic aswell, unfortunatelly it can get scratches from just the dust, or if you put down somewhere.