Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Just a quick question.

Would be have time to review the order before payment?

Just in case we put something incorrectly on the form.
Yeah, you must order it like from a regularly webshop, this form is needed, because we need to know what we should manufacture. When we are gonna make it, Ill let you guys to finalize your configs.

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
I have just submitted mine. how do I get both distros in the event that I might watn to swtich pumps in the future?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
I have just submitted mine. how do I get both distros in the event that I might watn to swtich pumps in the future?
You will get a different distro backplate, that you need to screw to the frontplate. If you need it with the first batch, I can add to your line.

an_Age

Average Stuffer
Nov 21, 2018
What's the maximum dimensions of the radiators available? Would an X-flow radiator work for example? The one I am specifically looking at is (LxWxH): 334 x 144 x 30mm

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
You will get a different distro backplate, that you need to screw to the frontplate. If you need it with the first batch, I can add to your line.

I guess I would not need it with the first batch? I chose DDC right? i might want to get both the super large extension and large extension though

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
What's the maximum dimensions of the radiators available? Would an X-flow radiator work for example? The one I am specifically looking at is (LxWxH): 334 x 144 x 30mm
I think (LxWxH): 359 x 152 x 30 or 45mm is the max, so basically every rad fits, but to be sure, check the dimensions of the rads before buying. Xflow is working, but its more tricky especially for hard tube builds, because you may need some extra 45 or 90 fittings. For soft tubes its the same as any other rads.

Reactions: an_Age