Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Well I'll buy enough fittings and crap to try both ways and see which ones makes more sense. End of the day it's the same thing either way, it's just whatever tube routing is easier to do. So now it's just waiting until... January? Whenever preorders open...
Yep, fittings are need to be stocked for any loop.. hehe. And thanks for your patience man! ?

Whippler

Trash Compacter
Nov 11, 2019
on the back side when extended, the case is open? like if not getting the extended acrylic panels at the front? I could just slap in a 360 rad and make it poke out from the back? Because i have 280 and 360 rads in current system.... and i don't feel like buying new rads :p. I'm considering a thunderbolt/type-c raid case for my hard drives to have another rad in this case.

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
on the back side when extended, the case is open? like if not getting the extended acrylic panels at the front? I could just slap in a 360 rad and make it poke out from the back? Because i have 280 and 360 rads in current system.... and i don't feel like buying new rads :p. I'm considering a thunderbolt/type-c raid case for my hard drives to have another rad in this case.
It will be covered aswell, but if you send me an email, I can send you the base backplate with it, and the holes are not covered :p

Reactions: bricemx

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Its coming guys!

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Did you ever figure out Dust Filters? With a closed front, will the case be sealed well enough that we only need a filter on whichever side (top or bottom) is intake? What are dimensions? Will magnetic ones attach okay?

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Dust Filters is useless, especially in SFF with water. It's limit airflow, so temps will be higher. Want less dust - buy a humidifier or special grid for windows.

Reactions: Sashby

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Sorry guys, I've been sick in the entire week, I catch some virus, and I just sleep for 3 days. But I'm okey now, I can write ? . Curtrently there is no dustfilters. If the first banch going well I gonna make it, it just out of my budget yet. But I think some of the self magnetic ones are work well.

Reactions: railtwo and D10S

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Sorry guys, I've been sick in the entire week, I catch some virus, and I just sleep for 3 days. But I'm okey now, I can write ? . Curtrently there is no dustfilters. If the first banch going well I gonna make it, it just out of my budget yet. But I think some of the self magnetic ones are work well.
No problem - glad you're feeling better. What dimension filter would we need to cover the airflow grooves on the case?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
No problem - glad you're feeling better. What dimension filter would we need to cover the airflow grooves on the case?
Thank you!
For the top and the bottom recommended: 355*150 max
For the sidepanels: 315*125
For the frontpanel: 150*145

But for the best airflow, I just recommend some compressed air, than dustfilters. I have a Husky and works well :p

Reactions: ermac318

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
So what kind of price am I looking at for the case and shipping to the UK?
The case will be around 240-250USD with the distro, around 180 USD without the distro, and 35 for shipping to UK. Still waiting for my final prices from my manufacturer so sorry for that but these prices are 95% correct. The only price I didn't know is the surface treatment (Colors).

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
The case will be around 240-250USD with the distro, around 180 USD without the distro, and 35 for shipping to UK. Still waiting for my final prices from my manufacturer so sorry for that but these prices are 95% correct. The only price I didn't know is the surface treatment (Colors).
Will TG Panels be available at launch?

Might be better to ask - what WON'T be available in the first run?

Reactions: diceboii13