Pre-order Ncase M1 V6.1?

kaufhauslicht

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 17, 2019
Hey,

I ordered on Dec 10th, however the case has not been shipped,yet. Has anybody of you guys received shipping information?

john grammaticus

Minimal Tinkerer
Dec 28, 2019
All I have is that my order has been accepted. I paid for expedited shipping. I figured Dec. 27 to Jan. 3 wasn't bad, but it seems like a bad deal now.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
As far as I'm aware, all cases were picked up by TWPS and tracking numbers sent to customers as of a few days ago. Once TWPS has them we have no control over how quickly or in what order they actually ship them out, and we don't know anything regarding the current status of a specific shipment beyond what the tracking number provides.

Reactions: john grammaticus

john grammaticus

Minimal Tinkerer
Dec 28, 2019
As far as I'm aware, all cases were picked up by TWPS and tracking numbers sent to customers as of a few days ago. Once TWPS has them we have no control over how quickly or in what order they actually ship them out, and we don't know anything regarding the current status of a specific shipment beyond what the tracking number provides.
Hey, thank you. I looked more closely at my Arrive App info. It pulled the tracking number. The new info is that the tracking number now gives me info. It says it was picked up by USPS late last night, Jan 1 at Los Angeles and is in transit.

Reactions: ParallaxStax