Log Portable Custom Loop Dan Case

CreatorJeffy

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Oct 18, 2020

First off this is my first custom loop build, I dont really know how to overclock either lol. My main goal was to keep it somewhat portable, which to me means being able to fit in a backpack. The dan case fits in most backpacks because of it's thickness compared to say an Ncase M1, so I built the cooling solution vertically to fill up the negative backpack space. I called it the DAN R3 because of the 3 radiators it uses. The main parts used is a Barrow all in one pump combo, Alphacool 184mm+92mm thicc boi rads on top and under the PSU is a another Alphacool 92mm the thinner one. If you measure the volume of the rads its a lil more than a standard 360 rad (not including other variables like fin density). Specs are 3900x, gigabyte 2080ti, 64gb HyperX 3200mhz RAM, ROG strix z570-i Mobo, Gen4 M.2 1tb + Gen3 m.2tb + 2.5 1tb 2.5 SSD. Stock bios/fan curves its at around 50C CPU and 45C GPU idle after letting it warm up. Maybe I'll make a video to explain a lot more things if you guys are interested. Just wanted to put my build out there to maybe give other Dan case ownders inspo, not sure if something like mine has been done before. What do you think of me putting a 5900x/3080 in it, i have a aquarium chiller laying around I can just hook up the quick disconnects to if this setup fails to cool it lol

Reactions: ParallaxStax