Concept Paykan Concept

Paykan Computers

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Paykan Computers
New User
Jan 24, 2023
www.paykancomputers.com
Hey everyone! We're a brand new SFF e-commerce website. These are some renders of a case design we've been working on. We would love to here some community feedback. Check us out at https://www.paykancomputers.com/ we're currently offering a 600w flex ATX PSU with free shipping.

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
This is an absolute beauty, my only concern is the power supply sag, otherwise is really well executed.

Paykan Computers

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Paykan Computers
New User
Jan 24, 2023
www.paykancomputers.com
Interesting frame. Do you have any pictures of a built one?
Yeah heres some pictures of our functional prototype. We bent the tabs for the GPU our selves on this one, using a 3D printed holder and a broom stick so the GPU sags a bit but we have a manufacturer lined up who can bend them properly if we are able to do a production run.

Reactions: BaK

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Yeah heres some pictures of our functional prototype. We bent the tabs for the GPU our selves on this one, using a 3D printed holder and a broom stick so the GPU sags a bit but we have a manufacturer lined up who can bend them properly if we are able to do a production run.

Open cases are not my cup of tea but I like the way the cables are managed.

I assume those who are interested would probably like to manage the cable this way, so perhaps you may want to add suggested cables lengths to achieve this look.

Also, is that 2.5" drive on the left? If yes then I think you're missing the SATA cable 😁

Edit: not sure if this is required but perhaps test the overall balance with longer & heavier GPU.

Paykan Computers

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Paykan Computers
New User
Jan 24, 2023
www.paykancomputers.com
Open cases are not my cup of tea but I like the way the cables are managed.

I assume those who are interested would probably like to manage the cable this way, so perhaps you may want to add suggested cables lengths to achieve this look.

Also, is that 2.5" drive on the left? If yes then I think you're missing the SATA cable 😁

Edit: not sure if this is required but perhaps test the overall balance with longer & heavier GPU.
Hey ignsvn,
lol yeah we forgot to add the SATA cable when we took pictures of it. The cables are actually the standard length that comes with the PSU, it took a few 3D printed attempts to get the spacing of the components right for the wire management to look like that. We had planned on testing the balance with some larger CPU coolers but we will also test the balance with some different GPUs that is a great idea thanks.