Opinions on these 2 cases???

milktea945

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Sep 28, 2017
I've hit a crossroads in my search for a case for my first build, I really enjoy the aesthetics of both of these cases, so I'm looking for opinions mainly on the pros and cons of the specs of the case. Please share positive and negative opinions/experiences! If anyone has experience with either of these cases, that would be super helpful!
Aerocool Aero-800 White
Realan Steel Case E-C3

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
I've hit a crossroads in my search for a case for my first build, I really enjoy the aesthetics of both of these cases, so I'm looking for opinions mainly on the pros and cons of the specs of the case. Please share positive and negative opinions/experiences! If anyone has experience with either of these cases, that would be super helpful!
Aerocool Aero-800 White
Realan Steel Case E-C3

There are world's between them...

What will be your hardware?

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
Would that be somting for you? For 59$

NuclearLemons

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2017
all of phanteks cases have fantastic build quality, been a real pleasure to build in. Tempered glass, dust filters, an included fan and rgb for $59? damn good deal if you ask me... buuut it is an atx so not really an sff build...

Reactions: Thestarkiller32

NuclearLemons

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2017
good point, in terms of the aero-800, it heavily resembles a corsair 780t, its a big unwieldy case either way and aerocool doesn't have the same build quality reputation backing up phanteks. not to mention, when you go tempered glass, you never go back....

the realan steel E-C3 is smaller, MUCH smaller. as in, so small you only get one usb 2.0 port and no gpu small. If you plan on doing a serious build I do NOT recommend the E-C3, its outdated and ill equipped for a proper build.
if you are set on a 60 dollar price point for whatever reason, you aren't likely to see anything that tops the phanteks p300. I strongly recommend you take some time to research more options. if you are after longevity, try and go with the brands with the reputation behind them. they have it for a reason. Also take into account the parts you want to put in it as that will determine ultimately what you get. I hope this helps and good luck to your first build =)