Offering Custom Colors For OSMI Cases

Spartex

OSMI Case Sole Distributors For North America
Original poster
Spartex PC
May 6, 2018
spartexpc.com
Hello!

We wanted to reach out to the small form factor community to ask and find out what custom powder coating colors you would like to see apart from the black and white currently being offered for the HG Osmi cases in North America?
We will be introducing custom colors for our customers directly on our website. However, we wanted to ask first hand what colors you would like to see?

Thank you :)

Spartex

Original poster
Spartex PC
May 6, 2018
spartexpc.com
I'm pretty simple, just white or black and you already offer that. However I do prefer matte finish over glossy
Ok great! Yes we agree...The current white and black colors being offered do come in matte only now. The earlier versions shipped with glossy, but not anymore. :)

Reactions: Weredawg

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
Would you ever sell the Osmi with shells that provide more ventilation? I know the solid look is very sleek and minimal but I think offering a case with more ventilation might attract buyers who are concerned with thermals and acoustics.

Ophiuchus

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2018
If I were you I'd just look at the basics like a version of matte and glossy for the regular black and white as well as a clear/satin finish to give it that Surface/Apple kinda anodized look. I think that's what they do for the Ghost S1? They mention glass blasted for the white model... I myself would probably be looking at the latter -it's just a very clean look on that Ghost.

Last edited:

Spartex

Original poster
Spartex PC
May 6, 2018
spartexpc.com
If I were you I'd just look at the basics like a version of matte and glossy for the regular black and white as well as a clear/satin finish to give it that Surface/Apple kinda anodized look. I think that's what they do for the Ghost S1? They mention glass blasted for the white model... I myself would probably be looking at the latter -it's just a very clean look on that Ghost.
Agreed! More neutral colors with a premium matte and glossy are mostly requested.

Reactions: Ophiuchus