Image Credit – Nvidia

The graphics card industry is slowing down, and prices are beginning to creep downward. In this instance, the thanks to a tip VideoCardz received from SH1988, it appears that the RTX 4090 has taken another price drop of just over 9% in Germany this month. The original launch price was €1949. As of today, the FE version of the card is going for €1769 with some third party cards dropping down to €1644.
You can read the VideoCardz article by CLICKING HERE.
Let’s face it. Anyone trying to buy a GPU for basically the last three years has gone through hell. There...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Elaman

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
You nailed it there.

Anyway, love to see it, I'd love also if they calm down on that wattage as well...

The prices are ridiculous now, even taking inflation into account. A lot of people I know personally have lost financial power due to inflation, and are putting off purchases of new upgrades. Personally, I like to upgrade my GPUs frequently but there is no way I'm paying more than $700 for a GPU. Not for a long time.

We need another GTX 1080 to launch. Lots of VRAM, excellent performance, and under 200 watts for a reasonable price. It would be like getting a 200 watt RTX 3090 with 24GB of memory for $600.

Reactions: ondert

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
The prices are ridiculous now, even taking inflation into account. A lot of people I know personally have lost financial power due to inflation, and are putting off purchases of new upgrades. Personally, I like to upgrade my GPUs frequently but there is no way I'm paying more than $700 for a GPU. Not for a long time.

We need another GTX 1080 to launch. Lots of VRAM, excellent performance, and under 200 watts for a reasonable price. It would be like getting a 200 watt RTX 3090 with 24GB of memory for $600.
This! It's getting ridiculous every other day.

Reactions: Revenant