Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I know ddc has more static pressure for L-fitting throunflow? Is 360 rad enought for cooling CPU & GPU noiseless?
define noiseless? I was running the D5 at 1600 RPM and A12x25 at 1500-1800 RPM I can maintain water temp below 42C during gaming load (my ambient is 32C) and the PC is practically silent to my ears.

re: DDC vs. D5, there's plenty of debates and literature already so just from my personal experience, a single DDC did not do so well with my NR200 triple radiator setup (another user here also observed that in his own triple radiator build and once he added a 2nd DDC everything worked out). The loop in your case is going to be similar to the loop I'm running - 1 CPU block, 1 GPU block, 1 rad and at most 8 90-degree adapters, and I chose the D5 since there's plenty of flow for lower RPM and less noise.

Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
define noiseless? I was running the D5 at 1600 RPM and A12x25 at 1500-1800 RPM I can maintain water temp below 42C during gaming load (my ambient is 32C) and the PC is practically silent to my ears.

re: DDC vs. D5, there's plenty of debates and literature already so just from my personal experience, a single DDC did not do so well with my NR200 triple radiator setup (another user here also observed that in his own triple radiator build and once he added a 2nd DDC everything worked out). The loop in your case is going to be similar to the loop I'm running - 1 CPU block, 1 GPU block, 1 rad and at most 8 90-degree adapters, and I chose the D5 since there's plenty of flow for lower RPM and less noise.
I'm afraid d5 too big for my case. only 64mm wide allow.

Reactions: thelaughingman

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I'm afraid d5 is too big for my case. only 64mm width allows.

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I'm afraid d5 is too big for my case. only 64mm width allows.
yes, which is I wrote replied in this way

personally for me it's D5. But you'll have to expand the case volume a fair bit to accommodate that.

DDC is still fine, most SFF watercooling builds uses DDC with little complaint. You clearly want to keep W19 in sub-10L so D5 was never an option to begin with. Realistically you need about 80mm of width for the case and that brings the W19 to sub-12L. For reference the N-ATX I'm going to eventually migrate to is 14L.

Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
There will two option, both well cooling, but one is rock solid and second more cheaper. Machined body or more cheaper alu cover + steel spine. what kind my follower prefer? 190 $ vs 150$ + tax in both variant. My country not have factory enouth, still case will produse and post from Russia with tax.

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
There will two option, both well cooling, but one is rock solid and second more cheaper. Machined body or more cheaper alu cover + steel spine. what kind my follower prefer? 190 $ vs 150$ + tax in both variant. My country not have factory enouth, still case will produse and post from Russia with tax.
For me it depends on the look only as I don't touch my PC after I build it lol.
So if the Alu cover looks cheaper then I'd much rather spend the extra money and go with the machined body. Do you have samples of both?

And how is it going with your custom cooling solution? Will it be included in the price?

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Oh my god, i got a test sample. This is something incredible, just incredible. My wildest expectations are exceeded by actual performance. Sorry for the emotions, guys, everything else will be later. Damn, this thing is colder and quieter than my wife in bed.
Haha happy to hear that you're excited! But what are you talking about? :D the case or your cooling solution? or both? :D
looking forward to more details and updates!

Daomington

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 2, 2021
Oh my god, i got a test sample. This is something incredible, just incredible. My wildest expectations are exceeded by actual performance. Sorry for the emotions, guys, everything else will be later. Damn, this thing is colder and quieter than my wife in bed.
Thats nice and great to hear