Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezzoud

Caliper Novice
Mar 25, 2018
Can the D17 fit a 360 rad with a 170mm gpu? Rtx3000 series have all pretty short pcbs so we might get a 170mm gpu waterblock.

yimg

Efficiency Noob
Nov 25, 2020
On the D17, it looks like the PSU is set up to poke its AC plug out the top of the case. Is this intentional? Note how the SFX standard seems to put the AC plug along the long side of the PSU.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
On the D17, it looks like the PSU is set up to poke its AC plug out the top of the case. Is this intentional? Note how the SFX standard seems to put the AC plug along the long side of the PSU.

that's not an sfx psu in the render

yimg

Efficiency Noob
Nov 25, 2020
Except now I realize the PSU I linked is a lot longer than anything that could fit in the case. It seems like there's a very real power limit to the D17 - I couldn't find anything close to the 750W recommended for a 3080 build in flex ATX.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Except now I realize the PSU I linked is a lot longer than anything that could fit in the case. It seems like there's a very real power limit to the D17 - I couldn't find anything close to the 750W recommended for a 3080 build in flex ATX.
there are higher rated units available in flex-atx and flex-1u. look up "7760b".

JDuval

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 8, 2020
If you want testing with lower TDP CPUs (I have a 5600x), I could do the D17. Have everything else required for your ask.

Cool concept, I like it.

murda

Efficiency Noob
Dec 31, 2020
FWIW, this is exactly the type of case I've been looking for (I know I'm late to the party). Nothing against sandwiches, but this is the really good stuff. I'm interested in the D17 in the "120mm radiator. Up to six 2.5 hdd/sdd" format. Really hope you can pull this off!

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Good news guys. The project is alive. After months of hard work, I finally found the optimal design. Pre-sale will open within the next month . Be in touch ! And the highlight is the incredible new cooling system - reversible cooling. It's gets kind of crazy ! So simple like AIO water cooling, but no pump, no leaks, no water ... exclusive. The work went on for many months.

Last edited: