Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Testers still needed. If you don't have required components, write to PM you possible config. Only pumps and radiator strongly required.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vir

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
The latter. What would it require from a tester?
The tester requires alphacool components (at least a pump), except for the air configuration and videoreport with termal/usability tests. The case will cost about 195 € (depending on configuration).

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
Hello. I don´t mind testing, I find it very entertaining, but I live in Europe I don´t know whether that´s a problem or not, because if you have to send things from the EEUU... it´s not going to be practical.

I have a eisbaer LT 240 with two pumps (2600 and 3600 model) Also have a xspc TX240 20mm thcik radiator a hardware labs gts 240 a gtx 240 25 mm fans I have noctuas NF-A, also the 15 mm model, and some oldies but goldies gentle typhoon.

As long as hardware goes I use a 3950x in a miniitx board (gigabyte x570i) and a 5700 xt which I´m planing to change for a 3080 whenever there is stock...

Other things that could be usefull I have are the top + reservoir unit for the dc-lt (the small model, something 40) and a ddc pump that I use in my day to day pc. I could buy a top for it, no problem. But the main problem I see is that I live in Europe and you may not. :/

Reactions: SFF Watercooled

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hello. I don´t mind testing, I find it very entertaining, but I live in Europe I don´t know whether that´s a problem or not, because if you have to send things from the EEUU... it´s not going to be practical.

I have a eisbaer LT 240 with two pumps (2600 and 3600 model) Also have a xspc TX240 20mm thcik radiator a hardware labs gts 240 a gtx 240 25 mm fans I have noctuas NF-A, also the 15 mm model, and some oldies but goldies gentle typhoon.

As long as hardware goes I use a 3950x in a miniitx board (gigabyte x570i) and a 5700 xt which I´m planing to change for a 3080 whenever there is stock...

Other things that could be usefull I have are the top + reservoir unit for the dc-lt (the small model, something 40) and a ddc pump that I use in my day to day pc. I could buy a top for it, no problem. But the main problem I see is that I live in Europe and you may not. :/
What a problem send a thing from moldova to europe? Moldova is a part of Europe. I'm seriosly don't now. If it makes it easier for you, I can send equipment from Romania.

Last edited:

yimg

Efficiency Noob
Nov 25, 2020
Those are some tight bends in the coolant lines going around the rad fans in the D17. Are you worried about kinking?

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Those are some tight bends in the coolant lines going around the rad fans in the D17. Are you worried about kinking?

Could always use fittings, although that's gonna be expensive :D

Reactions: SammyXXM

Runamok81

Runner of Moks
Jul 27, 2015
troywitthoeft.com
Console cases for the win. Thank you for this design, @SammyXXM Some questions... Will this case support GPU water cooling? Will it support twin CPU/GPU water cooling with something like an aphacool eisbauer setup?

Last edited: