NFC S4 Mini #510

PaulWalker

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for some time. I received my long awaited S4 Mini last week and it's up and running tonight. I spent a lot of time this weekend doing the custom wiring. All that's left is to wire up the power switch, which should be arriving Thursday courtesy of Amazon. Anyway Here are some pics to enjoy. Thanks to Josh for engineering such a great case. It really was a pleasure to build in.

Specs:
Asus Strix Z270i Gaming
Core i5 7600K
16GB GSkill DDR4 3200
MSI 1070 Aero
1TB Samsung PM961 M.2
HD Plex 400W
MDPC-X Sleeving (Lava Orange)

PaulWalker

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Finally put the finishing touches on #510 the other day. Runs quietly and looks sexy. I love how the orange really has a subtle pop behind the black side panels.

PaulWalker

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
It wasn't too bad. All the cables are custom length so there's not a lot of extra cable length to deal with. The 24 pin connection does put some pressure on the ram modules though.

Reactions: Reldey

palace97

Trash Compacter
Sep 6, 2017
This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for some time. I received my long awaited S4 Mini last week and it's up and running tonight. I spent a lot of time this weekend doing the custom wiring. All that's left is to wire up the power switch, which should be arriving Thursday courtesy of Amazon. Anyway Here are some pics to enjoy. Thanks to Josh for engineering such a great case. It really was a pleasure to build in.

Specs:
Asus Strix Z270i Gaming
Core i5 7600K
16GB GSkill DDR4 3200
MSI 1070 Aero
1TB Samsung PM961 M.2
HD Plex 400W
MDPC-X Sleeving (Lava Orange)

Hey man! how did you manage to fit the power cable in with the MSI areo 1070, did you need to do any mods?

PaulWalker

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Hey man! how did you manage to fit the power cable in with the MSI areo 1070, did you need to do any mods?

Sorry I'm responding to you so late. I did modify the DC power connector slightly to get it to fit with the MSI Aero. I don't have a good picture unfortunately, but I took a dremal and sanded down part of the Power Jack PCB so that the PCB could fit under where the front bezal attaches to the back of the case.