Super Magical Detailer
- Oct 10, 2019
Hey @Maniac , There are no limitations to using a 240mm since it just uses less space. You'd probably have an easier time installing a custom loop using a 240mm rad too (not saying its hard to use a 280). This case requires miniITX. The PSU has a fixed position but has more cooler height compared to other small cases with dual chamber setup. I've included a PCIE ext in the the quote list, the price will dictate the one we choose. Currently the panels use four 8lb pull force magnets to mount them and so far they hold really well. If there are any problems with the magnets we can switch to ball stud receivers (although not as satisfying to put on). The latest design on the rear I/O includes a through hole for routing 1-2 additional cables for WIFI or ethernet.Finally, the case I`ve been looking for! Amazing work, love everything about it.
- Are the dimensions final (Just below 20L)?
- Looking at the rear, there are some slots for USB, Power, and DisplayPort? These ment to be extended from the mboard? How can we extend other cables such as wifi-antenna?
- I know it fits a 280 rad, and there are no limitations in using a 240mm AIO?
- What are the supported motherboard sizes?
- Does it come with a pcie extension cable?
- Is it possible to mount the psu in different positions?
- Are the glass panels also attached with magnets?
You will ship to Norway, right?
Just waiting to place the order. Probably going to cost me over 300$ due to shipping & customs
Hope this answered your questions.