Need some advice on video cards for my Dan 4.1 (All solved, end up with Asus rtx 2080 turbo)

Fan7asy

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Nov 8, 2019
I have been using this 5700XT for months in my Dan case A4 4.1. This card is really bad. It runs way too hot in the Dan and I can't even play games like Overwatch because it will throttle. Plus all the issues I've had with 5700xt drivers. So I've decided to move to team green.

Now, should I get a brand new 2070 super or used 1080ti on amazon? I want to get a blower-style card just so the case can be cooler.

Has anyone used this card? I cannot find any review for this card so don't know how it performs.

Also, is there any recommendation for a 1080ti?

I am running 3700x with Asetek 645lt in the Dan.

Update: So I end up getting an Asus turbo RTX 2080. It runs so much cooler in dan case and as @dondan said before IIRC, it's basically silent when idle and the noise level is really no different than other cards when under load in my opinion. Glad I switched to team green as drivers issues never happen.

Last edited:

frago09

What's an ITX?
Feb 16, 2020
I have been using this 5700XT for months in my Dan case A4 4.1. This card is really bad. It runs way too hot in the Dan and I can't even play games like Overwatch because it will throttle. Plus all the issues I've had with 5700xt drivers. So I've decided to move to team green.

Now, should I get a brand new 2070 super or used 1080ti on amazon? I want to get a blower-style card just so the case can be cooler.

Has anyone used this card? I cannot find any review for this card so don't know how it performs.

Also, is there any recommendation for a 1080ti?

I am running 3700x with Asetek 645lt in the Dan.
im having no issues with my 2070s , runs great, it has never throttled plus lower tdp than a 1080ti, i would recommend the 2070 super, how did you manage to fit the asetek 645lt in the case? no matter what i did the psu cables always hit the fan on the radiator

Fan7asy

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Nov 8, 2019
im having no issues with my 2070s , runs great, it has never throttled plus lower tdp than a 1080ti, i would recommend the 2070 super, how did you manage to fit the asetek 645lt in the case? no matter what i did the psu cables always hit the fan on the radiator
In that case, you will need a fan grill installed on your fan so the cables won't hit the fan. I have custom psu cables so that's not an issue for me really.