NEED HELP : New to SFF : thinking of a first build around Ghost S1 + Top and bottom hat or FormD-T1 or Ncase M1 v6

Hi all,

First i'm french and my english is not perfect so sorry for the possible mistakes.

I'm new to this forum and i have never ever built a PC in my life so as you can imagine i have never built an SFF PC ;)

I am looking to renew my PC based on a Fractal Design Node 304 built 2 years ago (by Materiel.net). It does the job but it is definitely ugly and i'm not able to play in full HD anymore with the latest games. I also use this computer as a UHD video player (the screen is a Sony KD55A1). As a consequence i have two 3.5 hard drives in the PC + SSD for the system but with the build i want to do i will have to separate it in the future in a NAS maybe. I will see. that's not a problem.

That's the present let's talk about the future

I hope you will be able to help me about different things :
- let's be honest i'm a bit afraid by the task : i'm not sure i'll be able to choose the good and compatible components and then to assemble everything in the right way. It seems easy when you watch accelerated videos on youtube but in the real life i bet it's a bit different... Maybe you have some content to share (tutorials, step by step videos, etc.). Cable management seems to be a nightmare even more when i see that some build their own cables... i'm definitely not able to do that for sure even if the result is beautifulll to look at. I would love to find a PRO that proposes to build the thing for me but i dont find any company that proposes that king of build on the cases i want...
- it seems impossible to buy any of the differents cases i want. Do you have a secret to share to find one ? My preference goes to the formD-T1 then the ghost s1 and finally the Ncase M1v6

I am thinking about the following stuff:
CPU : i7 8700K or 9700K
GPU : Nvidia RTX 2080 Super
Motherboard : MSI MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 3200 MHz CAS 16 : 2 x 16 Go or 2 x 8 Go (whats your opinion? is 32Go usefull ?)
Cooler Exhaust : 2 x 120 Noctua on top or bottom (depends of the config)
CPU cooler : ??? not sure what to do here : AIO (NZXT Kraken M22 120mm or NZXT Kraken X52) or Air such as Noctua NH-L12-S or Noctua NH-L12
SSD : Samsung Serie 970 EVO 1 To
Power supply : corsair sf600 platinum (is 750 needed?)

PS : i dont care about RGB leds and so on and if there are some i need to be able to turn everything off as sometimes the PC is turned on at night and is very close to my room with a glass door. So i do not need a disco light or any light at all when i sleep ;)

Thks for your help everyone