Power Supply Need help in choosing a PSU

smlrmjc

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Feb 23, 2020
Hi, I just ordered a Metalfish S3 a few minutes ago and I was wondering if I should go with the
FSP500-50FDB or the FSP500-50FGGBN. I don't know which power supply to choose since I'm
still fairly new to this and I've seen some misleading posts/reviews.

I'm currently using an i5-7600K and a GTX 1060 but might upgrade
later on to an i5-9400F and an RTX 2070.

lephoul

Case Bender
New User
Mar 16, 2020
Hello,

What did you end up with ?
One thing to note is the fan location, it is located at the back of the PSU and I could not find any builds with those PSUs.
Also where did you manage to get it ?

smlrmjc

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Feb 23, 2020
Ended up buying the Enhance ENP-7660B power supply from Amazon but it hasn't been delivered to me yet.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I apologize first for getting off-topic a bit. This has nothing to do with PSU.

I cannot help but notice you are from Philippines. May I ask if you know of a Philippines horror movie which I watched back in 1970s. I am trying to find it, at least its title.

The movie is in black-and-white. I cannot quite remember the whole plot. But basically it involves a 'scientist' whose wife was somehow gradually evolved into a winged monster and he chained her inside a secret cave. Their daughter discovered this accidentally and somehow released her. The monster flew over a village and killed some people.
Perhaps this story is original or maybe it is adapted from some Philippines folklore.

Any idea?