NCASE M1

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Hello,

I was just wondering if, how, where etc you can actually buy this case or not?... Or if it's a Kickstarter campaign such as the Dan Case A4 SFX?.

Regards,
Dawelio

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017

Thanks for the link! Although a question, which I'm not entirely sure if you know the answer too... But on this new version, is the power button really lit red (due to the picture showing a red dot on the power button)?:

Or is it blue like this one?:

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Looking at the imgur album most of them look to be blue. Aside from the occasional vandal switch.

The original hardforum thread states: Power button: Blue/red (purple combined) power/drive activity LED

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
It is blue with the red being hdd activity. But you could switch the wiring so that it is red with blue hdd activity.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Or could you just have it static blue all the time? As I prefer blue over red any day...

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah you can not hook up the hdd activity wiring and it will be blue all the time.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah you can not hook up the hdd activity wiring and it will be blue all the time.

Alright cool. Is the hdd wire already plugged in or is it like an optional cable that you attach yourself, if you so choose?...

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
My NCase M1 (V5) has the HDD and power led wires as a single plug at the front panel - which splits out to the 2 individual wires at the motherboard end. Thus if you didn't plug in the HDD LED cable, you'd just have loose wires in the case :)

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
My NCase M1 (V5) has the HDD and power led wires as a single plug at the front panel - which splits out to the 2 individual wires at the motherboard end. Thus if you didn't plug in the HDD LED cable, you'd just have loose wires in the case :)

Ahh I see, thanks for the clarification! Or I believe that you could just cut that cable straight off if you'd so desire, yes?...