Buying NCase M1

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I have actually been considering selling mine, are you in the US? I have a v5.0, black, no ODD.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Yup in Massachusetts. I'd definitely be interested in your M1!
Sorry for the delay, forgot I was having dinner with the girlfriend last night.

The panels are all in perfect condition with no scratches, I was always very careful with them.

I have the original box and all accessories, filters, grills, brackets and screws. I have an additional 3.5 HDD bracket.

The exterior panels are anodized but the frame is painted, after several builds it was getting a bit beat up. Last time I took it a part I re - painted which you can see along the bottom of the frame.

Reactions: Engr62

ShakeAndBake9000

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Aug 3, 2019
Sorry for the delay, forgot I was having dinner with the girlfriend last night.

The panels are all in perfect condition with no scratches, I was always very careful with them.

I have the original box and all accessories, filters, grills, brackets and screws. I have an additional 3.5 HDD bracket.

The exterior panels are anodized but the frame is painted, after several builds it was getting a bit beat up. Last time I took it a part I re - painted which you can see along the bottom of the frame.

I'm sold! I'd like to purchase you M1. Shoot me a PM! Let's discuss price and payment.

Reactions: rfarmer