Ncase M1 V6 with Ryzen 3900x, Asus X570-I Gaming, Corsair 240 H100I PRO, Noctua Chromax fans....

davbojic

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 23, 2019
I just finish build in my Ncase M1 V6 with ROG Strix X570-I Gaming and Ryzen 3900x. Everything is gone without problem. I have most work with proper cable managment. Boot from the first. Ncase M1 is silent and cold except PCH fan on the motherboard Chipset. After 30 min. I have around 5000-6000 RPM and is definetly audible. Motherboards temparatute is around 40-45C. My Ryzen is OC to 4,25MHz and everything is cool and silent execept this fan. I was trying to change settings in Q-fan in BIOS but without success. If I will manage get this fan around 4000RPM then is almost inaudible. Later I realized that reset cmos button is very important. In order to reset BIOS I have to detach Corsair AIO to approach BIOS jumper on motherboard. So that all those who intend to deal with OC in BIOS should consider the motherboard with external bios button because it is a compact PC case.

Very good experience and I am very pleased with my first ever PC build. MY build:

Reactions: Makusan