• Discord?! We've had a Discord server for a while, but now we've opened it up to folks who aren't members of our fantastic community forum. Join our discussions by clicking the "Discord" button on the side menu!!

NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

yimingwuzere

Caliper Novice
Dec 2, 2020
Tried out using 2x Phanteks T30s for deshrouded GPU fans. These seem to work well with the Zotac 3080 Trinity/Holo as well as the 3090 Trinity.
Zotac's 3080 Ti cards appear to use a 5mm thicker heatsink so those cards are probably better off on NF-A12s instead.

P.S. Don't expect wonders with noise levels from these fans, unlike what reviews indicate when used with AIOs for CPU cooling. They're more flush with the Zotac 3080s whereas my previous Gentle Typhoons required spacers, but it has the same issue with turbulence causing a lot of noise like Zotac's 3080 stock fans - both became unbearably loud past ~70% fan speeds on the stock fan speed mode. Didn't have the same issues with noise when using Gentle Typhoons at 1850rpm.

der_brennesel

Chassis Packer
Apr 20, 2018
Headsup: Watercool Heatkiller V RX 6800 / 6900 XT does fit the Ncase M1.

It leaves a total of .5mm space between the terminal and sidepanel!

I can confirm that it physically fits and there still is a extremely tiny Gap between terminal and side panel. Max fitting outer diameter is 20mm!!! Use 90° rotary for bigger fittings.

Last edited:

hlives

Chassis Packer
Jul 13, 2019

If you want to attach Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 3080 Vulcan to Ncase M1, you can gpu deshroud
hello could you post more details after full installed ? i have leaved message in your imgur too. hoping for your reply

Mannyac

Case Bender
New User
Apr 10, 2022
Headsup: Watercool Heatkiller V RX 6800 / 6900 XT does fit the Ncase M1.

It leaves a total of .5mm space between the terminal and sidepanel!

I can confirm that it physically fits and there still is a extremely tiny Gap between terminal and side panel. Max fitting outer diameter is 20mm!!! Use 90° rotary for bigger fittings.
Do you still have enough space under the graphics card for a raditor and 2 fans?
It doesn't work with my current Bykski on the Vega 64.

der_brennesel

Chassis Packer
Apr 20, 2018
Do you still have enough space under the graphics card for a raditor and 2 fans?
It doesn't work with my current Bykski on the Vega 64.

I have a TX240 + 2 Noctua A12x15s under it.

Overall Performance was best with both fans set as exhaust pulling air through the Radiator. In Push mode i had very high SSD Temperatures on my back mounted SSD. It's also possible to keep the I/O panel this way - The reference Card is short enough to route tubing above it (you need 2 30mm G1/4 extenders + 90° Fittings) and the Radiator will clear the I/O Panel cables with fans underneath it.