Log NCase M1 V6.2, First SFF Build

jtCheeKz

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
May 29, 2020
Hello SFF Network, just wanted to show yall my first sff PC I'm currently working on. This would be my 8th PC build but first SFF. Enjoy

Case: Ncase M1 V6.2
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950x
MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32gb (2x16gb) 3600MHz
PSU: Corsair SF750
GPU: PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6
Storage: 2x Sabrent 2TB Rocket Nvme m.2 (4TB)

I am currently waiting for the release of either the Nvidia Ampere or AMD Big Navi GPUs to actually complete my build with a dual radiator watercooling setup. I am currently running a stock AMD CPU Cooler, I know I should switch it out for something better, however, I am not planning to overclock anything until I complete the system.

The GPU is almost as long as the computer case. Had to play around with it for a while to be able to make it sit in but after it did everything looked super nice. For the time being the left side panel for the case will be open for the two PCI-e connections for the gpu. To solve the problem I have ordered 2 90 degree 8 pin connections that will take it's place.

My next move currently would be to do a full custom sleeve for all of my cables as this will make the system look nicer as well as remove a lot of the clutter around the PSU area. Unsure of what color scheme I will be going towards. So stay tune for future updates.

I recently purchased 3 x XSPC TX240, 2 of which I will be looking forward to put into the system.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my build! If you have any questions or comments please let me know! =D

Cheers,
JJ

Reactions: Smokeywho