- Jul 19, 2019
So I wanted to upgrade from my old rig which ran an i5 6600k and a Fury X.
These are the components I picked for this beauty.
- Sliger SM570
- Ryzen 3700x
- Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX motherboard
- Corsair Vengeange RGB Pro 32gb (2x 16GB) running at 3600 mhz
- Corsair SF600 Platinum
- EVGA RTX 2080 TI
- 4x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans
- DeepCool Fan Hub
- Alphacool Eisbear LT & Alphacool NexXxoS V2 240mm radiator
- 2x Intel 660P 2TB SSD with EKWB m.2 NVMe Heatsink
- Custom PSLATE cable
Overall I am very satisfied with both the case and my choice of parts. It was such a challenge to build, especially getting the CPU loop looking clean. So far it runs everything I throw at it and I have not had any problems yet.
In terms of configuration, I ran all 4 fans as exhaust to have the GPU work as an intake for fresh air. CPU idle temps are ~40C, while GPU idle are ~36C.