GPU MSI RTX 2070 Mini

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
It does not look like single slot to me. The articles seems not mention this feature and the pic shows a double slot card.
Anyway, if this card uses the same cooling as its 1070 version, then it is 175mm long, which is shorter than the current champ of Inno3D Twin X2 (196mm long).

Reactions: br3nd0

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I think it's dual slot, but ITX-sized (single fan usually).

In any case, the price is still way too high. I'll probably buy the 2070 when 3070 is out :p

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
Misleading title aside, I think what @nightmr is trying to say is that the outputs on the GPU only occupy a single slot, if you zoom in on the pic. With the heat that the single slot Galax 1070 Katana threw out and the current 175w power requirement for 2070s, I doubt anyone would do a true single slot 2070!

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Well, you can always get the Quadro RTX 4000 which is like a single slot version of the RTX 2070. More expensive as usual but at $900 it doesn't seem as pricey for workstation cards. Or maybe it just feels that way due to the price bump on all the next gen cards this time around...

Reactions: owliwar and br3nd0

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Any word on when (if ever) the Inno3D will be available in the US? Still waiting on the Zotac 2070 Mini supposedly being released later this month (or early next month).

Kandirma

Trash Compacter
Sep 13, 2017
Any word on when (if ever) the Inno3D will be available in the US? Still waiting on the Zotac 2070 Mini supposedly being released later this month (or early next month).

Inno3D has never really sold much state side, I wouldn't count on it being readily available anytime soon, afaik they only - officially - sell through newegg, and even that stock is depressing.

Reactions: br3nd0 and tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Checking Inno3D site, it says the only place to buy their cards is Newegg.
But, from my looking at Newegg, it seems there are no 20xx series card at all. Even the 10xx cards are poorly represented.
So, I speculate it is highly likely you will not find one selling in the US.
If you are seriously interested, buy online from another country then. (BTW, Canada does not have Inno3D at all).

nightmr

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 8, 2017
It does not look like single slot to me. The articles seems not mention this feature and the pic shows a double slot card.
Anyway, if this card uses the same cooling as its 1070 version, then it is 175mm long, which is shorter than the current champ of Inno3D Twin X2 (196mm long).
sorry, it was my fault. I have just been too concentrated on watercooling sff, which can make it a single slot card using waterblock.

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Checking Inno3D site, it says the only place to buy their cards is Newegg.
But, from my looking at Newegg, it seems there are no 20xx series card at all. Even the 10xx cards are poorly represented.
So, I speculate it is highly likely you will not find one selling in the US.
If you are seriously interested, buy online from another country then. (BTW, Canada does not have Inno3D at all).

Just bought one through overclockers.co.uk. Should be receiving mine in the mail soon I think. They have a sale going on this week as well and shipment costs wasn't terrible, decent given that I avoided the VAT tax if I had shipped it to a friend in the UK. I really like this card option as it is the only 2070 I know of that has a USB-C slot and is also the smallest form factor height wise. About 3mm shorter than the Galax 1070 it looks like so it might work even with the HDPlex 400W AC-DC. We will see, because that's what I'm going to try!

Reactions: rfarmer

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Just bought one through overclockers.co.uk. Should be receiving mine in the mail soon I think. They have a sale going on this week as well and shipment costs wasn't terrible, decent given that I avoided the VAT tax if I had shipped it to a friend in the UK. I really like this card option as it is the only 2070 I know of that has a USB-C slot and is also the smallest form factor height wise. About 3mm shorter than the Galax 1070 it looks like so it might work even with the HDPlex 400W AC-DC. We will see, because that's what I'm going to try!

Got the Inno3D in the mail today. Looks like it should fit. Progress!

Reactions: br3nd0 and rfarmer

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Did you pay any import taxes or VAT? I managed to snag one for £399.99 on overclocker UK.

I got this same deal actually :D

As for VAT or import taxes, there wasn't any. I ordered mine and they ship directly to the United States using DHL Worldwide. It ended up being about $550 for me including shipping.

DanT

Average Stuffer
Feb 6, 2018
I got this same deal actually :D

As for VAT or import taxes, there wasn't any. I ordered mine and they ship directly to the United States using DHL Worldwide. It ended up being about $550 for me including shipping.
Thanks, may i ask how long did you receive the card? They estimated me about 4 days, which is fantastic.

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks, may i ask how long did you receive the card? They estimated me about 4 days, which is fantastic.

Delivery was really fast! I ordered it early morning Thursday, Nov 15, 7am ish. It arrived 2 days later this afternoon. Also, I live in TX if that is any relevance.

Reactions: rfarmer