SFF.Network MSI Nightblade MI3 Review

This review crosses out a number of firsts.

For starters, this will be the first product review I’ve done for SFFn (as well as my last, somewhat ironically, now that I’ve taken on my new role with Minutiae). It will also be the first pre-built desktop that SFF Network has ever reviewed, given our history up to this point of only ever reviewing components and the like. But when we first caught wind of the opportunity to review the Nightblade MI3, perhaps the ‘first’ that was at the forefront of my mind was this: would this be the first pre-built computer that I could actually recommend?

After weeks of use, and additional weeks of consideration, I have my answer. But as is true for all reviews, the joy is in the journey. So let’s retrace my steps...

Read the full review here.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Nice review ! The product's external design isn't really my taste, I can't but wonder if they didn't include 3,5" HDD support that they could have improved other areas such as cooling or component flexibility even more.

DarkStar

Efficiency Noob
Nov 30, 2015
A bit off topic here, I just received an MI2 bare bones kit earlier today, and it's a damned aggressive looking little case (I can't unsee 'dorky Batman' when I look at the MI3.)

Reactions: Arboreal