Meshlicious Riser

peacecraft_M

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 30, 2019
Hello and good day to the Ncase team,

I bought a Meshlicious from Newegg less than a year ago and I have been trying to find the support email or site and got directed here.

The folded gen 3.0 riser became faulty and I was hoping that a replacement was within the warranty. Is this the right place to get support on this?

The .dll error from what I looked up indicates that the GPU was removed or lost signal briefly which results in:
  • Black screen (briefly) on games
  • Minimizing from full screen on games
  • BSOD on occasion.
Troubleshooting:
  • 3 GPUs tested in riser with same .dll error in event viewer
  • Nvidia drivers updated to latest
  • Nvidia drivers rolled back to a slightly less recent version(my secondary PC's driver)
  • Re-installation of Windows
  • Re-seating the 3 GPUs
  • 3 GPUs connected directly to the motherboard with success and no errors
  • 3 GPUs tested in different gen 3.0 riser(ADT one from Dan case v4.1) with success and no errors

thanks

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Hello and good day to the Ncase team,

I bought a Meshlicious from Newegg less than a year ago and I have been trying to find the support email or site and got directed here.

The folded gen 3.0 riser became faulty and I was hoping that a replacement was within the warranty. Is this the right place to get support on this?

The .dll error from what I looked up indicates that the GPU was removed or lost signal briefly which results in:
  • Black screen (briefly) on games
  • Minimizing from full screen on games
  • BSOD on occasion.
Troubleshooting:
  • 3 GPUs tested in riser with same .dll error in event viewer
  • Nvidia drivers updated to latest
  • Nvidia drivers rolled back to a slightly less recent version(my secondary PC's driver)
  • Re-installation of Windows
  • Re-seating the 3 GPUs
  • 3 GPUs connected directly to the motherboard with success and no errors
  • 3 GPUs tested in different gen 3.0 riser(ADT one from Dan case v4.1) with success and no errors

thanks

The official SSUPD support site is at this link...

Still, we can probably at least offer some advice. What motherboard / CPU / GPU are you using?

Reactions: rfarmer

peacecraft_M

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 30, 2019
The official SSUPD support site is at this link...

Still, we can probably at least offer some advice. What motherboard / CPU / GPU are you using

Thanks I just submitted a ticket.

To answer your question:
motherboard - msi gaming B450
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
GPU - RTX 3070 Evga XC3 Ultra

This exact configuration has been in the following cases with their respective 3.0 pcie risers:
Dan a4
ZA A4
Ghost s1
Geeek A4