Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Just close all the popup dialogs, copy the URL and paste it in Superbuy.
Thanks - do you have a direct URL for their PCIE 4.0 cable, or are they only selling a replacement 3.0? (I can only see the 3.0 since the accessories page reroutes to a login page too.)

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Thanks - do you have a direct URL for their PCIE 4.0 cable, or are they only selling a replacement 3.0? (I can only see the 3.0 since the accessories page reroutes to a login page too.)
The PCIe cable which is sold separately is for horizontally mounted GPUs only and the PCIe 4.0 cable is included in the corresponding SKU of the case.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
The PCIe cable which is sold separately is for horizontal GPUs only and the PCIe 4.0 cable is included in the corresponding SKU of the case.
Ah, so there is no White Full Mesh 4.0 version then? The White Full Mesh version listed in 3.0 only, and the chassis section of the site doesn't load.

Nevermind I'm an idiot. The bottom most option is the 3.0 chassis in either color. The top option is the 4.0.

Put my order in for full mesh in white with PCIE 4.0. (Who knows if Newegg.ca will sell out or not, or how many they were shipped.)

Last edited:
Reactions: illusive

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
I've got a Gigabyte b550 AX motherboard, which doesn't have a USB-C header but I've also got a 2080ti that has a usb-c input. Does anyone know if a female header to male cable / adapter exists? Can't seem to find one online. Might have to get 3 separate adapters to make it work otherwise but hoping for a clean solution

Reactions: Onus

illusive

Caliper Novice
Jan 12, 2021
Ah, so there is no White Full Mesh 4.0 version then? The White Full Mesh version listed in 3.0 only, and the chassis section of the site doesn't load.

Nevermind I'm an idiot. The bottom most option is the 3.0 chassis in either color. The top option is the 4.0.

Put my order in for full mesh in white with PCIE 4.0. (Who knows if Newegg.ca will sell out or not, or how many they were shipped.)
Dang, I was too late. I haven't been keeping up with the Meshlicious release date. I think they are taking pre-orders in June or something for Newegg USA right? Anyways, it seems its too late for me. The PCIE 4.0 Mesh link in either color on Taobao is dead.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Dang, I was too late. I haven't been keeping up with the Meshlicious release date. I think they are taking pre-orders in June or something for Newegg USA right? Anyways, it seems its too late for me. The PCIE 4.0 Mesh link in either color on Taobao is dead.

If it helps, they only got around to buying it for me after it went out of stock and now I have to find a way to get my money out of their stupid withdrawal system and back from PayPal...

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
They still have 27 in stock of double mesh black with PCIe 4.0.

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
I've got a Gigabyte b550 AX motherboard, which doesn't have a USB-C header but I've also got a 2080ti that has a usb-c input. Does anyone know if a female header to male cable / adapter exists? Can't seem to find one online. Might have to get 3 separate adapters to make it work otherwise but hoping for a clean solution
Don’t know if this really helps but I’m hoping for the X570S chipset in summer. If sources are correct Gigabyte will make a new ProAX and if their Z590-I Vision (2021 Mobo) is any indication it might feature a USB-C Header, More VRMs, More Fan Header etc.

so dunno I won’t invest in usb c adapters m original plan was to utilize the C of my 6900XT too, but it’s not like I need really a C in the front that much.
Also if the mesh is standing on my desk it’s uncomfortable too to reach the top I suppose.
Therefore I choose to just go rear all the way and ordered this from aliexpress a few days ago: https://aliexpress.com/item/4000128...er_id=e82bce6ae31d4727805fa219f5a061c8&is_c=N

really excited to see if everything fits if the case is available in June here.

i had the same idea for a while to just get the usb headers in Front to work somehow but it will be quite expensive to even buy all the adapters and it will cost space
So to survive until summer and maybe a new board arrives on the shelves i will just abond the one usb front and make two rear out of it.

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
Hey look that's my post haha. It does suck. It also has a tendency to drop glass on my desk.

To add some context I preorded my case day one. Shipped the case to my work then was on PTO the day it came. Yesterday came to work excited to see it only to find it was damaged in shipping. Made a RMA request Monday morning but haven't heard anything. Funny thing is the box doesn't even look bad.
I think their support wont be able to handle it. They took 2 weeks to reply to me.

godrick15

Case Bender
New User
Feb 9, 2021
I notice a lot of pics of this case with the glass on the gpu side.

Is this the preferred setup?

How much of an impact does it have on gpu performance?

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
I notice a lot of pics of this case with the glass on the gpu side.

Is this the preferred setup?

How much of an impact does it have on gpu performance?

I would say people mostly do that because the motherboard side faces them and they don't want to expose all the cables behind the glass :D

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
I would say people mostly do that because the motherboard side faces them and they don't want to expose all the cables behind the glass :D
Ain't it the truth? lol
I don't care too much about the cables, case is going on the left side, so gpu is going to be the only side I will be seeing.

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
im waiting on the dark tinted and mirrored windows panels, but so far, they are nowhere to be seen?

Im really thinking of just darken the window by myself.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
im waiting on the dark tinted and mirrored windows panels, but so far, they are nowhere to be seen?

Im really thinking of just darken the window by myself.
Methinks the next batch coming to the US will have a lot more of the cases. You'll have black and white SKUs, both gen3 and gen4 and all mesh or mixed mesh/glass and finally a lot more spare parts and accessories.

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
What's the maximum GPU height with 30mm rads +25mm fans up top? Would a 140mm tall Gpu + terminal manifold (~25mm) fit?

damaohoo

What's an ITX?
New User
May 19, 2021
Hmm. It seems that the pcie 4.0 versions of the case is sold out on Taobao, with only the mesh 3.0 avaliable. Does anyone know when it will be restocked?