Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Stargazer

Trash Compacter
Jan 2, 2020
This is my completed Meshlicious, i need to order a angled DP Adaptor as my Ref 6800xt on the highest setting cant fit my DP cable unless i decided to bend the crap out of it, just going to use the included HDMI cable till my adaptor. Here are a couple pics of my build below, more in my Build Log

Cable management is awesome! Good job dude.

Reactions: Qu1ckset

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Are pslate cables good value/high quality? Or should I go with cablemod? Would be my first time going with custom cables, so it's all new to me. Wanting to get some good white cables for the whole set.
Get Pslate if you don't want to think about the lengths of the cables and how to route them.
CableMod lets you pick the lengths of the cables yourself.
Both are good quality but expensive. Personally, out of those I think only Pslate cables are worth the price as you are getting a complete product which is guaranteed to fit perfectly.
If you want custom lengths I can recommend DreambigbyRay on Etsy, they offer the most customisation options and the whole set of cables will cost you as much as a single 24 pin cable from either Pslate or CableMod.

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
So I couldn't fit my Cable Matters DP1.4 Cable and I would just buy a 90 degree right angle 1.4 adaptor but amazon and all other local NA places seem to only have DP1.2 Adaptors, so I found this Lindy DisplayPort 1.4 adapter and according to this LTT Thread it works perfectly, so I ordered one with 6-8day shipping to Canada costing me $31 CAD.

I will let you guys know how it goes when it it arrives!

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
So I couldn't fit my Cable Matters DP1.4 Cable and I would just buy a 90 degree right angle 1.4 adaptor but amazon and all other local NA places seem to only have DP1.2 Adaptors, so I found this Lindy DisplayPort 1.4 adapter and according to this LTT Thread it works perfectly, so I ordered one with 6-8day shipping to Canada costing me $31 CAD.

I will let you guys know how it goes when it it arrives!
I ordered a DP1.4 cable on Amazon
But it seems to ship from China or such so probably arrives in a couple of weeks. I'll also settle for HDMI for now which for me means no G-sync or even HFR on my 980 but it is what it is. I barely game on my PC currently anyway.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
I ordered a DP1.4 cable on Amazon
But it seems to ship from China or such so probably arrives in a couple of weeks. I'll also settle for HDMI for now which for me means no G-sync or even HFR on my 980 but it is what it is. I barely game on my PC currently anyway.
link in your post didn't work or is it just me ?

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
This is my completed Meshlicious, i need to order a angled DP Adaptor as my Ref 6800xt on the highest setting cant fit my DP cable unless i decided to bend the crap out of it, just going to use the included HDMI cable till my adaptor arrives. Here are a couple pics of my build below, more in my Build Log

Is this with stock SF750 cables? If so, damn good job with the routing/management.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
it's weird but here is the link in plantext
Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F7DCWLF
I was about to order it but seen some reviews saying it didn't work at higher resolutions, or caused flickering, let me us know if the cable is any good when you get it, I'm really interested in it if the adaptor i ordered doesn't work properly!

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Yes they are the stock SF75 cables, they worked awesome, all perfect lengths, if it wasn't for having to hide the USB3 and USB-C front I/O cables, I could of made it even cleaner!

Is your CPU 8pin hidden behind the mobo? You routed it before putting the mobo in right?

Last edited:

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
Are pslate cables good value/high quality? Or should I go with cablemod? Would be my first time going with custom cables, so it's all new to me. Wanting to get some good white cables for the whole set.
does ray (etsy) has the lenghts already?

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Meshlicious and accessories are now on Taobao.
Full mesh PCIe 3.0 version - $124
Full mesh PCIe 4.0 version - $185
Mesh panel - $20
Angled DP cable - $20

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Meshlicious and accessories are now on Taobao.
Full mesh PCIe 3.0 version - $124
Full mesh PCIe 4.0 version - $185
Mesh panel - $20
Angled DP cable - $20
It is interesting that the Taobao SSUPD store carries the Up/Down right angled cables while the SSUPD.com shop lists the Left/Right right angled cables. One must be careful to order the correct orientation cable to his particular build.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Searching for it on Superbuy doesn't work, and I keep getting blocked with non-responsive login pages when I try to navigate the Taobao page directly.