203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
It's here!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
The initial build is done Build Log
Is there a 'fitting' problem? I mean, the 2 side panels (TG and mesh) do not seem to align well with the top panel, leaving an uneven gap from front to rear.

I wonder what the thermals (CPU, GPU, SSDs, PSU) will be after, say, 1 hour of gaming?

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
Is there a 'fitting' problem? I mean, the 2 side panels (TG and mesh) do not seem to align well with the top panel, leaving an uneven gap from front to rear.

I wonder what the thermals (CPU, GPU, SSDs, PSU) will be after, say, 1 hour of gaming?
Nan, just my AIO tube keeps push the top panel off. The panels are really loosely connected and pop out easy.

Reactions: biopunk

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021

Have‘t do any real work on this machine yet but what I can tell is that my PSU is not doing ok for sure. My SGX650 is loud af and the glass panel + 4slot mode left absolutely no space for it to breath.

I will probably use it with glass panel off till I can get a SF750 and a secondary mesh panel.

Reactions: rfarmer

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Have‘t do any real work on this machine yet but what I can tell is that my PSU is not doing ok for sure. My SGX650 is loud af and the glass panel + 4slot mode left absolutely no space for it to breath.

I will probably use it with glass panel off till I can get a SF750 and a secondary mesh panel.
The SGX cutouts for the fan also create a weird noise. SF750 would be better for sure but if you can't find one, the revised Cooler Master PSU I have has been great.

Reactions: rfarmer and 203Null

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
So importing the case from from US to Canada via UPS, got hit with a $32CAD duty charge. I’m happy it wasn’t too bad as it’s hit and miss sometimes with duty charges haha

I usually try to stick with USPS and DHL for shipping but I’m this case they were much more expensive this time around!

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
For anyone who has this case with the PSU closer to the mobo , how much room does that leave you between the PSU and mobo/spine? Can still fit wires between them ??

I will say the one thing I miss about the Intel sockets is how the socket mounts are symmetrical leaving you more options with coolers like the EK AIO being able to have the tubes going to any side you want on the 4 sides of the socket. AMD you are stuck with left or right and that’s it lol

Last edited:

bruub

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2017
Anyone know which screws to use with the 3D printed feet? There are no screws dedicated in the manual for them and the threads don't really seem to match any of the screws the case comes with.

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
For anyone who has this case with the PSU closer to the mobo , how much room does that leave you between the PSU and mobo/spine? Can still fit wires between them ??

I will say the one thing I miss about the Intel sockets is how the socket mounts are symmetrical leaving you more options with coolers like the EK AIO being able to have the tubes going to any side you want on the 4 sides of the socket. AMD you are stuck with left or right and that’s it lol
No space in 4 slot GPU mode and I believe slightly more space in 3 slot mode (SFX psu closer the mobo side)

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
Anyone know which screws to use with the 3D printed feet? There are no screws dedicated in the manual for them and the threads don't really seem to match any of the screws the case comes with.
No idea tbh, but I just measured it using fusion 360 and the hole is 4mm wide. Is there any M4 screw in the kit?