Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Well, this will be my last post here, since I don't want to keep derailing the thread, but unlike the MeshL, my SV540 got delivered way ahead of schedule, as in 3-5 weeks faster, almost annoyingly so as I don't even have all the parts yet.

But it looks great imo and I can't wait to build in it 😁

kersk

Cable Smoosher
Jan 22, 2021
Well, this will be my last post here, since I don't want to keep derailing the thread, but unlike the MeshL, my SV540 got delivered way ahead of schedule, as in 3-5 weeks faster, almost annoyingly so as I don't even have all the parts yet.

But it looks great imo and I can't wait to build in it 😁

Well congrats on the case and glad you're happy with it, but I'm actually going in the other direction -- I had a SV and returned it, wasn't happy with it.

I feel like this journey is almost over, going to hang on and see it through. :p

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Well congrats on the case and glad you're happy with it, but I'm actually going in the other direction -- I had a SV and returned it, wasn't happy with it.

I feel like this journey is almost over, going to hang on and see it through. :p
Understandable, the construction isn't quite as refined as the MeshL. For me its worth the trade-off of it being flip-able, having much cleaner external I/O cable routing, smaller footprint, no need for GPU I/O extensions/adapters, looking better in white(imo) and it being delivered much faster lol.

Finish on mine Is quite good only thing worth nothing is the slight misalignment in between the screws on the left side(visible in the pics) but that should be an easy fix.

I'm also quite happy that I didn't go for the SV590, the 540 is already plenty tall and the interior seems a bit less clunky.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Is the case for sale on Taobao now?

Where can you even order it all? Seems like several tech profiles have said even 2 months ago that it was available to pre-order. Yet on SSUPD's own site it says that most places in the world it launches around May-July.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Is the case for sale on Taobao now?

Where can you even order it all? Seems like several tech profiles have said even 2 months ago that it was available to pre-order. Yet on SSUPD's own site it says that most places in the world it launches around May-July.
The official ssupd taobao website is still empty so its not available yet.
This taobao store is the one linked directly from ssupd.com -> where to buy, so it is confirmed to be official.

Reactions: Sahaj

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
The official ssupd taobao website is still empty so its not available yet.
This taobao store is the one linked directly from ssupd.com -> where to buy, so it is confirmed to be official.
Does anybody know how much it would cost to ship to germany?

ezerez

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2021
Does anybody know how much it would cost to ship to germany?
That would depend on the price they are selling it at. But since you will have to add import costs + vat + shipping. It will most likely be a better option to buy it from caseking when they get it + you also get a 2 years guarantee then.

Last edited:

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
We should all be getting our NE preorders by tomorrow, amirite!?

Just got the Order Confirmation Email from Newegg, I assume no more delays and it should ship tommorow!

Money has been taken from my Revolut account and Newegg says shipping date is tommorow on the account page, so I think we're good!

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
Damn, congrats you guys!
I really wanna see how the panel config changes temps.
Optimum tech used the tempered glass panel on the gpu side and he got really respectable cooling, but I wanna see how it changes with the mesh panel.
Also, PSU and VRM temps on the other side of the case.