Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Seems like SSUPD is 'expanding their sales channels soon' and will 'let everyone know the new product timeline and where people can buy' for Batch 2.

No specifics, but a better sign than waiting on that damn boat, IMO. 😅

Last edited:

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
5950x and 3090. I have a few 650w SFX PSUs in hand and I don't think that's gonna cut it.
hm Corsairs SF750 should do the job for you then.
The 5950X (just for your intererst) ist locked to 140w if not oced by the consumer and the 3090 is basically supposed to be undervolted by the consumer, because there is huge UV potential: Had a 3090 FTW3 for a while: 450w Stock, with UV 320w.

650w should be good enough in most cases but if you want to have more room to breathe, just buy a 750w one, it will be absolutly fine if you dont overclock everything into insanity. (i also presuppose that you use at least gold 80+/Platinum ones, not bronze cheapo ones)

Reactions: 203Null

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
hm Corsairs SF750 should do the job for you then.
The 5950X (just for your intererst) ist locked to 140w if not oced by the consumer and the 3090 is basically supposed to be undervolted by the consumer, because there is huge UV potential: Had a 3090 FTW3 for a while: 450w Stock, with UV 320w.

650w should be good enough in most cases but if you want to have more room to breathe, just buy a 750w one, it will be absolutly fine if you dont overclock everything into insanity. (i also presuppose that you use at least gold 80+/Platinum ones, not bronze cheapo ones)
I plan to do 150w on 5950x and 400w on 3090. Leaving 100w for SSD, RAM, and mobo, etc... I heard a lot of horror stories on how the 3090 can reach an insane instant peak power draw so I'm not too certain on that. I will surely try to get a cooler master 850w SFX PSU once it is not out of stock everywhere.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
I plan to do 150w on 5950x and 400w on 3090. Leaving 100w for SSD, RAM, and mobo, etc... I heard a lot of horror stories on how the 3090 can reach an insane instant peak power draw so I'm not too certain on that. I will surely try to get a cooler master 850w SFX PSU once it is not out of stock everywhere.
At stock I've heard of people doing fine with 650W, but others having trouble with certain 850W units - YMMV. With some minor undervolting you should get rid of those spikes entirely though, which would make 650W perfectly fine.

Reactions: 203Null

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Launch on Taobao at the end of April. Superbuy is probably the closest to a direct purchase option people were looking for.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Launch on Taobao at the end of April. Superbuy is probably the closest to a direct purchase option people were looking for.

Now the question is whether it's faster to order from Taobao through an agent or wait for the Newegg preorder, I sense the May 4th date might be moved yet again.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
So so so glad they finally went fully transparent with retailers/dates. So refreshing to see this chart with everything laid out so cleanly.

I mean, I'll be seeing if I can't order my case from Taobao now at the end of the month - not excited to wait until mid-June - but either way it's nice to know where to look and when.

Do I need to do anything special to order from Taobao? (I'm in Canada.)

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
So so so glad they finally went fully transparent with retailers/dates. So refreshing to see this chart with everything laid out so cleanly.

I mean, I'll be seeing if I can't order my case from Taobao now at the end of the month - not excited to wait until mid-June - but either way it's nice to know where to look and when.

Do I need to do anything special to order from Taobao? (I'm in Canada.)

Just use one of the agents - Superbuy, Ytaopal, Wegobuy, they're all comparable, just check the rates etc. Will cost you probably 50$ or so to ship from China. I recommend Wegobuy after using pretty much every agent, Bhiner is also not bad, Superbuy is the most popular but for me (Poland) their rates were always slightly higher than others.

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
Well, shame it's caseking, but at least we got a place to do it.
Would have loved an Amazon warehouse type of deal like Noctua does, but not going to complain too much.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Just use one of the agents - Superbuy, Ytaopal, Wegobuy, they're all comparable, just check the rates etc. Will cost you probably 50$ or so to ship from China. I recommend Wegobuy after using pretty much every agent, Bhiner is also not bad, Superbuy is the most popular but for me (Poland) their rates were always slightly higher than others.
How long does it usually take to ship through Superbuy/Wegobuy to NA though?

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Wonder what’s going to come first , my 1st batch preorder , or ordering in June via newegg.ca lol

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
having the case on Taobao is fantastic for many people in my local community (Vietnam) since the local Lian-li distributor does not carry this case.

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
Excited to hear that we have finally some dates (let's see how reliable those are), i was expecting end of q2 at the beginning of 2021 and thought after Suez and other delays stock in eu will be nowhere before July ready.

But June is at least something that aint that far far away from now (2 hard but in the end rewarding months).
i was ready to order something from Newegg at the end of April (now may apparently).

But let's see what US-Gang is saying about the case, supply should be in the warehouse in a week or two (finally!), but before that point we just had some favorable reviews and tests. If the final enduser-case can hold up to those settled expectations, it would be awesome.

and also, thanks to @biopunk for the heads up, currently checking this thread almost daily because im really hyped haha

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
Just bought one for 185 Singapore dollars (around USD 139) here via Aftershock PC who has access through distributor.
Expected arrival between end April to mid May, fingers crossed, will play with other cases in the meantime.
Link for anyone who is keen: https://www.aftershockpc.com/welcome/Product/ssupd-meshlicious-full-mesh-black-edition
No delivery options locally or internationally though, only store pick-up, but I can help eventually if it comes down to that.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Just bought one for 185 Singapore dollars (around USD 139) here via Aftershock PC who has access through distributor.
Expected arrival between end April to mid May, fingers crossed, will play with other cases in the meantime.
Link for anyone who is keen: https://www.aftershockpc.com/welcome/Product/ssupd-meshlicious-full-mesh-black-edition
No delivery options locally or internationally though, only store pick-up, but I can help eventually if it comes down to that.

Damn, you're a lucky guy!

Reactions: hengster