Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

roobots

Efficiency Noob
Dec 29, 2020
Apologies if this ha s been covered, but what is the model of the PCIe 3.0 cable that comes with the Meshlicious? I'll likely need to purchase the Gen4 Meshlicious for my AMD build but it looks like some Gen3 cables still work with Gen4, just with lower bandwidth obviously.

Lutfij

Chassis Packer
Modworkx Customs
Mar 4, 2016
www.modworkx.com
A grey all-mesh variant would be sweet; grey mesh front & side panels, with a black top mesh panel & black inner chassis...?
I'd vote to have a Battleship grey version, limited run :p I'm leaning on the white but that's going to be available later down the road with some options removed :/ as stated on their SSUPD email I got a few days ago.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Looks like the ssupd website browsing is locked down for now , just says pre-order coming soon with the option to subscribe to the news letter.

guessing it will stay down till preorders open tonight?

Reactions: DrHudacris

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
@Wahaha360 any reviews going live this week?
Have you thought of sending a sample to GN? They love high airflow cases, this could be a good way to popularize SFF among more mainstream consumers.

Last edited:
Reactions: robojim

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Why is it $165 shipped? Where did $119 go?

This looks like the PCIe 4.0 version. Here is the normal one:

It's actually 10$ cheaper than the 119$ we've seen before. Ships from Taiwan though which sucks, no idea why they can't ship to Europe, if I want to order to EU I have to order from Newegg to get it shipped from Taiwan to US and then from US to Europe which is ridiculous.

Reactions: futurewau

illusive

Caliper Novice
Jan 12, 2021
This looks like the PCIe 4.0 version. Here is the normal one:

It's actually 10$ cheaper than the 119$ we've seen before. Ships from Taiwan though which sucks, no idea why they can't ship to Europe, if I want to order to EU I have to order from Newegg to get it shipped from Taiwan to US and then from US to Europe which is ridiculous.
Since they are partnered with Lian Li, Lian Li always gives $10 discount for pre-orders. I've seen this with the O11, O11-XL, O11 Mini, Lian Li UniFans, and now this Meshlicious case.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Hi Wahaha,

Just wanted to take a second and say thank you for the update - and apologize if I've sounded a bit overly negative lately.

I understand the finishing processes for creating white cases can vary in production efficiency, complexity, and end results. Moreover, I didn't mean to make it sound like you and/or Lian-Li can't create a good-looking, white SFF case.

Rather, I was just expressing a bit of frustration with how things turned out with my E-White T1 order, and how, if the production process hasn't been finalized & QC'd, it may be best to hold off on announcing the colorway until it has been. That way, when it is announced, there won't be issues fulfilling those orders since you will know the finish works, and meets QA standards at capacity, etc.

Regarding that however, I fully understand that this and the E-White T1 use two different processes, that the Meshlicious White model was already produced, and from what I've seen on Instagram and Facebook, the white color looks damn good. too.

In the end, guess all I'm saying is that I know you'll figure it out and that I look forward to seeing both the Meshlicious and T1 in white, and in person.

All the best & good luck!

Negative or not, no hard feelings on our end. we messed up on T1 E-White, no point denying it.

It's all good.