Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Not sure about others but I got a UPS shipping notice from Newegg. Case incoming? I haven't ordered anything else that I know of. The only other possibility would be the RMA for my Cooler Master SFX PSU which I did direct with Cooler Master and seems incorrect.

EDIT: IT WAS IN FACT A COOLER MASTER PSU

Last edited:

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Not sure about others but I got a UPS shipping notice from Newegg. Case incoming? I haven't ordered anything else that I know of. The only other possibility would be the RMA for my Cooler Master SFX PSU which I did direct with Cooler Master and seems incorrect.

It's happening, it's happening!!

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017

What is your exact order date? Mine says nothing and money still hasn't been taken from my Revolut.

Mine says PRE-ORDER # 11103117, 2/9/2021.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Update: package weight is 4.6lbs which makes me think this is just some other package I'm not sure about.

psalter

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 27, 2021
nice infos

Reactions: Dawelio

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
The boat has left the port of LA back to China so it can be assumed the cases have been unloaded and are on the way to Newegg.

akisu

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 15, 2019
I just need this. I live in Turkey and the EU sellers don’t ship here.
You can try and ask Case King if they deliver to you. They have this note:
"Auslandsbestellungen werden erst nach erfolgter Vorkassezahlung per Banküberweisung oder PayPal versandt. Für Länder, die in der nachfolgenden Tabelle nicht aufgeführt sind, erfragen Sie bitte die Versandoptionen über das Kontaktformular."

Which basically says that you can ask them if they ship to your country and how much will it cost.

Stargazer

Trash Compacter
Jan 2, 2020
You can try and ask Case King if they deliver to you. They have this note:
"Auslandsbestellungen werden erst nach erfolgter Vorkassezahlung per Banküberweisung oder PayPal versandt. Für Länder, die in der nachfolgenden Tabelle nicht aufgeführt sind, erfragen Sie bitte die Versandoptionen über das Kontaktformular."

Which basically says that you can ask them if they ship to your country and how much will it cost.
Already done, negative. I’ll try Taobao, otherwise my only chance is ssupd.com :(

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Unless they forgot to unload the one crate carrying all of our cases and our nightmare has just begun anew D:
That would be a major table flip moment
Nah, they unloaded it. Off the starboard side, with the ship docked on the port side ;) That would be a table flip moment. "Uh, yeah, sorry, we kind of dropped your container into the bay. Insurance will handle this, right?"

• Haha
Reactions: robojim

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Nah, they unloaded it. Off the starboard side, with the ship docked on the port side ;) That would be a table flip moment. "Uh, yeah, sorry, we kind of dropped your container into the bay. Insurance will handle this, right?"
I know this is all jokes but part of me is still on edge thinking it may actually happen. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Valantar