Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
I never thought that in this market, I would have a 5600X and a RTX 3080 and be waiting on the case to be in stock... haha
I'm getting close to this - my 5600X comes in tomorrow, and then I just need a GPU and some odds/ends, and I'll be ready to build.

This delay couldn't have come at a worse time. (For me, personally.)

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
I'm getting close to this - my 5600X comes in tomorrow, and then I just need a GPU and some odds/ends, and I'll be ready to build.

This delay couldn't have come at a worse time. (For me, personally.)
Well I was pretty much ready to go minus my 3080 preorder... April is too long for my parts to just sit there and do nothing so I bought a NZXT H200 for dirt cheep, borrowing a friends 3060ti till my 3080 comes in.

welp I didn’t realize how freaking short the SF750’s 24pin cable is and pretty much finished my build other then putting in the videocard and 280mm AIO , but now I have to wait for a 24pin extension!

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
and then I just need a GPU

I don't know how the market looks in your country, but this bit may take up a whole lot more time than waiting for your case. Waiting times for an Ampere GPU are up to a couple of months here in Belgium unless you're willing to spend two-three times the MSRP.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
I don't know how the market looks in your country, but this bit may take up a whole lot more time than waiting for your case. Waiting times for an Ampere GPU are up to a couple of months here in Belgium unless you're willing to spend two-three times the MSRP.
I think he is from Canada, and here it’s about a 2 month wait as well , I’ve been waiting 6weeks so far for my paid in full preorder lol

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Well I was pretty much ready to go minus my 3080 preorder... April is too long for my parts to just sit there and do nothing so I bought a NZXT H200 for dirt cheep, borrowing a friends 3060ti till my 3080 comes in.

welp I didn’t realize how freaking short the SF750’s 24pin cable is and pretty much finished my build other then putting in the videocard and 280mm AIO , but now I have to wait for a 24pin extension!
Heh, we're in remarkable similar situations :p I just received my 5800X, Phantom Gaming ITX and SF750, I'm waiting on an order for a 6800XT (with entirely unknown delivery times, likely in the 1-2 month range) and my current case is a H200i. I have an ATX PSU in it currently though, so at least I'll be able to use it - though it might run open on my desk for a while depending on what arrives first of the Meshlicious and the GPU , as there's no way that gpu fits in the H200. Still, these are... let's say interesting times? Definitely weird, that's for sure.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Heh, we're in remarkable similar situations :p I just received my 5800X, Phantom Gaming ITX and SF750, I'm waiting on an order for a 6800XT (with entirely unknown delivery times, likely in the 1-2 month range) and my current case is a H200i. I have an ATX PSU in it currently though, so at least I'll be able to use it - though it might run open on my desk for a while depending on what arrives first of the Meshlicious and the GPU , as there's no way that gpu fits in the H200. Still, these are... let's say interesting times? Definitely weird, that's for sure.
Lol this funny , and I actually bought a 6800 non XT when I preordered my 3080, was trying to decide weather to keep or not but decided to sell it to my friend (for what I paid for it), I probably would of kept the card if it was the XT.

I have the EVGA 3080 XC3 on preorder and the 3060ti my buddy is leading me today is also a EVGA XC3 , and that cooler will just fit with a c*nt hair to spare with the EK 280mm aio in the H200 lol , super tight fit lol

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Lol this funny , and I actually bought a 6800 non XT when I preordered my 3080, was trying to decide weather to keep or not but decided to sell it to my friend (for what I paid for it), I probably would of kept the card if it was the XT.

I have the EVGA 3080 XC3 on preorder and the 3060ti my buddy is leading me today is also a EVGA XC3 , and that cooler will just fit with a c*nt hair to spare with the EK 280mm aio in the H200 lol , super tight fit lol
Heh, the Nitro+ 6800 XT SE that I've ordered is a 2.7 slot 310mm long card, so there's no way that is fitting into the H200i, especially with my 38mm radiator, 25mm fans and heap of tubing in the front (on-paper clearance is 325mm, so that's more like 260mm before accounting for the thick EK ZMT tubing. And of course a 2.7 slot card won't fit in 44mm of GPU clearance anyway. It feels very weird having backordered a "special edition" SKU, but the regular version had so many backorders at my preferred store they refused to accept any more, and this was the cheapest 6800 XT they had listed (still at ~20% above MSRP, mind you). It's also one of the few SKUs below 320mm I've found. I really, really wanted the AMD reference card (IMO the best looking 6800 series cards out there, not to mention the most reasonably sized), but that doesn't seem to ever have been listed by any store in Sweden. The next few months are going to see my PC setup evolve in some rather interesting ways :p

lucidity

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 3, 2021
Hi there! Just pre-ordered this on PCCG.

I want to purchase a white PCIe4 riser cable from Linkup. Can someone advise:
* Should I get the Right-Angled riser, or the Left-Angled riser? Or the reserve socket?
* Is 15CM okay as that's the only available length for white, right-angle?

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
My FIRST BATCH order from newegg just got updated to.... Release Date: 4/20/2021. Yeah I wanted to ship this via MyUS from US to Europe but Im just gonna cancel and wait until it eventually some day will be in stock in european sites like caseking.

A 1.5 month delay is way too much.

Also that ship vessel name they gave shows me its not even supposed to be in LA and should arrive in some other city / state so thats a bit shady to me because they said that its supposed to arrive in LA.

Reactions: 203Null

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
My FIRST BATCH order from newegg just got updated to.... Release Date: 4/20/2021. Yeah I wanted to ship this via MyUS from US to Europe but Im just gonna cancel and wait until it eventually some day will be in stock in european sites like caseking.

A 1.5 month delay is way too much.

Also that ship vessel name they gave shows me its not even supposed to be in LA and should arrive in some other city / state so thats a bit shady to me because they said that its supposed to arrive in LA.
This is the same as me. I'm still waiting on Wahaha to confirm if there would be any delay to European cases before I cancel, just to be sure, but it looks likely that I'll cancel my Newegg preorder at this point.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
This is the same as me. I'm still waiting on Wahaha to confirm if there would be any delay to European cases before I cancel, just to be sure, but it looks likely that I'll cancel my Newegg preorder at this point.

Same here :) logic says that EU shipments should be entirely separate to the US ones so they might not be delayed that much (some delay is probably expected anyway).

Reactions: futurewau

gosu

Chassis Packer
Dec 29, 2020
4/20 ship date on my pre-order big yikes. they better pray a better case doesn't come out before then. availability = king

Reactions: 203Null

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Wait for the 3D Print Feet, they are tall enough that most cables will fit, something relatively lower profile like this HDMI 2.1 or DP 1.4 should work.

The goal of the 3D Print feet is so that most regular cables will work.

Took the leap and ordered the Maxonar DP 1.4 cable - I'll let everyone know if it will fit in the 33mm position; may take some bending.

Apparently the cable stress relief/quality is good though so it may be able to take it.

Reactions: lolcat

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, on Instagram all they said was 'we might be able to cover EU from the next batch (the April one)' which doesn't say a lot considering the major delays.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Isn't the delay out of their hands though? it sounds like a shipping issue, not a manufacturing issue.

It's really weird honestly. They say it's a shipping issue due to congestion at the port of LA... but every order and pre-order is delayed - even the ones that haven't happened yet. The second batch was supposed to go live in April, but now it's Late May - and that can't have to do with the shipping congestion at the port of LA currently. This is without even calling out the fact that they've been dead silent regarding orders/preorders for Canada/UK/Worldwide. (i.e: Countries that can order for the first time in Batch 2.)

They really need to clarify what this delay is, who it effects, and how.

Reactions: Van0 and futurewau

lutz890

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 24, 2020
It's really weird honestly. They say it's a shipping issue due to congestion at the port of LA... but every order and pre-order is delayed - even the ones that haven't happened yet. The second batch was supposed to go live in April, but now it's Late May - and that can't have to do with the shipping congestion at the port of LA currently. This is without even calling out the fact that they've been dead silent regarding orders/preorders for Canada/UK/Worldwide. (i.e: Countries that can order for the first time in Batch 2.)

They really need to clarify what this delay is, who it effects, and how.
We're all speculating here until official updates drop. In the meantime I'll share an odd but completely reasonable twist. With awful delays from logistics and near capacity in warehouse/inventory, sometimes it is only reasonable to switch up production plan to produce products you know you can actually ship out.

Welcome to pandemic era of production.

illusive

Caliper Novice
Jan 12, 2021
Just canceled my two orders from the first batch. I wanted White + Full Mesh so I will just wait it out now. I have everything set aside except a custom loop solution, still waiting for OT to release the IceMan pump/res for this case. :)