Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
That's not the first batch, it's the 2nd - it was supposed to become available around April 1st, but is now delayed by "2-3 weeks" with an ETA of April 20th. It might be that first-batch orders still haven't received their cases, but this report is about a ship that sailed from China just last week, and isn't scheduled to arrive in the US for another week or so. First batch orders were undoubtedly shipped earlier than the 24th of February.
No they werent shipped earlier. The email we got mentioned they just shipped the first batch and it wont arrive at newegg til end of april

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
They didn’t mention the first batch..

But man am I happy I didn’t wait for the 2nd batch , June is way too late for me, I’m pretty much just waiting on the case to finish my build
Yeah, I wish they had just split the difference and released all models at once, waiting for the white full mesh model will be hard now.

That said, may be able to snag a 3080 Ti / Super now instead of a 3080/3090 for my build, which wouldn't be bad.

Only issue is that there may be further delays on the pcie 4.0 version, if this is anything to go by:

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Btw why does it say '2nd batch preorder update' and then mention that the first batch to Newegg is delayed?
This covers both sets if orders. The shipments for Batch #1 and the preorder date for batch #2.

Batch #1 was already open for pre-order, and the delays are shipping related.

Batch #2's preorder was delayed from April to 'Late May', likely for a similar reason, probably with production or PCIE 4.0 supply.

greydock

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 5, 2021
This covers both sets if orders. The shipments for Batch #1 and the preorder date for batch #2.

Batch #1 was already open for pre-order, and the delays are shipping related.

Batch #2's preorder was delayed from April to 'Late May', likely for a similar reason, probably with production or PCIE 4.0 supply.
The link they provided to track the vessel also says its destination is Oakland, not LA, so there's a lot of mixed information everywhere :/ , but I think all shipments are delayed by another month-ish.

Reactions: futurewau

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
They didn’t mention the first batch..

But man am I happy I didn’t wait for the 2nd batch , June is way too late for me, I’m pretty much just waiting on the case to finish my build
Literally quoted from the news:
"The estimated date for when the first batch of Meshlicious will be available at Newegg, is 4/20."
??

Rich_Holm

Caliper Novice
Feb 3, 2021
With all due respect - and I do actually mean that because the designs for both this case and the T1 have been stellar - I'm mainly asking because I don't have a 3D printer, know anyone with a 3D printer, or want to make the case taller than it is by using 3D printed feet. (There's probably others in that position as well since this is a mainstream case.)
I see you are in Canada @BRSxIgnition. Im just south in the US...and have a 3d printer...if you want the feet lemme know.

But totally understand your concern about not wanting to make it taller.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Supply lines have been utterly wrecked by Covid, so this isn't surprising to me. Realistically, I have no reason to cancel though since the black half-mesh model is fine for what I'm putting in the case now. Eventually I could get the second mesh panel if needed.

Reactions: ellroy80

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Literally quoted from the news:
"The estimated date for when the first batch of Meshlicious will be available at Newegg, is 4/20."
??

This means the shipping time from them to Newegg's warehouse. The preorder already opened and was available on the site.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
This means the shipping time from them to Newegg's warehouse. The preorder already opened and was available on the site.

Dude, the supposed date for arrival at Newegg for the first batch was 12.03, it is now 20.04, I did preorder already, but people here say that the news only affect the second batch when it clearly says the first batch is delayed 1,5 months.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Dude, the supposed date for arrival at Newegg for the first batch was 12.03, it is now 20.04, I did preorder already, but people here say that the news only affect the second batch when it clearly says the first batch is delayed 1,5 months.

Dude, as I stated a few posts ago, this impacts BOTH - say it with me: BOTH - batches.

The initial batch's arrival at the Newegg warehouse has been delayed to April 20th, and the 2nd batch's pre-order and eventual shipping date have ALL been delayed by 1-1.5 months.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Dude, as I stated a few posts ago, this impacts BOTH - say it with me: BOTH - batches.

The initial batch's arrival at the Newegg warehouse has been delayed to April 20th, and the 2nd batch's pre-order and eventual shipping date have ALL been delayed by 1-1.5 months.

That is exactly what I've been saying? The "??" didn't mean I did not understand it, I was merely answering a person who said it doesn't affect the first batch.

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
Supply lines have been utterly wrecked by Covid, so this isn't surprising to me. Realistically, I have no reason to cancel though since the black half-mesh model is fine for what I'm putting in the case now. Eventually I could get the second mesh panel if needed.
Supply line is perfectly fine in China, the issue is logistic.

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
The thing really puzzled me is that their official statement blames the delay on LA port traffic. The ship set sail at 2/24, after 16 days on sea it should arrive at March 12. However, it will take an additional 1-2 weeks to transport and warehouse to Newegg. That means there’s no way they can meet the 3/12 shipping day initially even without the traffic. If SSUPD knows this well why did they put up 3/12 initialy?

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

Rich_Holm

Caliper Novice
Feb 3, 2021
I mean Newegg is in Southern California just outside LA. So it doesn't seem too far fetched for them to say that time frame.

Man i was looking forward to transferring my rig over to the new case in a few weeks...now its another month wait. Oh well.