- Feb 23, 2015
2021-02-12: Founders Edition (FE) GPU Spacing- The PCIe Riser standoff on the Meshlicious is 6.5mm tall and *female on both ends, tapped for #6-32 screw
- To move the 30XX FE GPU 1-GPU-Slot away is about 20.3mm
- To replace both the default Riser Standoff and add 1-GPU-Slot spacing, need 6.5 + 20.5 = 26.8mm, or 27mm
- Given #6-32 standoffs are difficult to find, 27mm tall M3 standoff are easier to buy, using M3 screws to secure (25mm are more common and will work also)
Both 1) *default 140mm PCIe 3.0 Riser and 2) upgraded LinkUP 140mm PCIe 4.0 will work with 1-GPU-Slot spacing on Mini-ITX motherboard
2021-02-03: MSI GPU updateMSI Suprim X fits, all 326mm of it, so MSI Gaming X Trio should also.
This is possible on the lowest GPU mounting position, leaving 33mm left for DP/HDMI cable. This is NOT enough for most cables. So we have 2 solutions coming:
1) we will provide 3D Print Ready tall feet file on the website soon, these feet will lift the case higher to make room for *regular / straight HDMI / DP Cables.
2) buy angled cables yourself or from our website.
If used with a GPU less than 320mm long, you can mount the GPU at the *second lowest position, leaving 43mm for cables, then low profile regular cables that are widely available should work fine.
2021-02-02: IceMan External Pump ResIf you have questions about availability, then ask IceMan.
2021-02-01: you could, but not sure you should.TLDR, not officially supported, but I told some of you (@Boil) that I would share some photos.
My main gripes with this build are the difficulty in cramming parts in, and extra cost required (a longer PCIe 4.0 Riser than the one to be include for upgrade kit, due to mDTX being bigger than mITX). Meshlicious is targeted for the mainstream, I cringe a little when I think about beginners trying to do this, but if you want to, you can, just harder.
1. Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact (Mini-DTX) will fit (3-Slot GPU Mode) and Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 will both fit. I have done so using SFX Power Supply on LinkUP PICe 4.0 Riser.
2. Use of low profile straight / regular cables just fine for multiple monitor setups.
2020-12-27: www.ssupd.com open
2020-12-8: Photo Updates
Wanted to make a mainstream ITX case for several years now.
- $100-120, will be sold on Newegg, Amazon and maybe CaseKing, and likely more distributors
- 14.5L, 1mm SECC material, movable spine like my FormD T1
- Motherboard IO facing the back
- Up to 335mm *vertical GPU support, up tp 4 slots, cable exit through the bottom
- Up to 235mm *horizontal GPU support, up to 4 slots, cable exit through the back
- 240AIO and 280AIO support
Need to wait longer before I can share more info per my NDA.