Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
Agreed. It's interesting they decided to silently release it to Asia without trying to roll it out in the Americas / Europe.
happens because it is produced there and doesn't need months of shipping. In Europe just now all the new Coolermaster SFX psus start to roll in VERY slowly while other continents have it already for several months. Marketing should be focused on specific areas, that is why you probably didn't hear anything from the Asia release.

SamSepi01

Cable Smoosher
Dec 9, 2020
happens because it is produced there and doesn't need months of shipping. In Europe just now all the new Coolermaster SFX psus start to roll in VERY slowly while other continents have it already for several months. Marketing should be focused on specific areas, that is why you probably didn't hear anything from the Asia release.
There are cooler master sfx PSUs available in the US currently, but they're all bought up by resellers the second they're available at double the cost. I have alerts set on every site I can to try and snag one when available, but they vanish fast. Glad to have my sf750 for powering things when this case drops soon!

Reactions: pwnedundies

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
There are cooler master sfx PSUs available in the US currently, but they're all bought up by resellers the second they're available at double the cost. I have alerts set on every site I can to try and snag one when available, but they vanish fast. Glad to have my sf750 for powering things when this case drops soon!

Ya im hoping corsair makes a 850w as well!

D

Deleted member 23607

Ah, got it.

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
I bet that thing can house a second thick 280 rad...

GTS 280 on the front + GTX 280 on gpu side

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
I bet that thing can house a second thick 280 rad...

GTS 280 on the front + GTX 280 on gpu side
I highly doubt GTX 280 would fit as there should be only ~20mm more space compared to T1 when going from 3-slot to 4-slot. I think good options would be TX240 when using a thick water block like EK FE special edition, or GTS280 with <= 20mm thick water block.

Damn, need to decide until pre-order opens whether to settle for SECC sheetmetal H280 or wait for CNC-ed P1 with the same internal layout 🤔

Last edited:

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Damn, need to decide until pre-order opens whether to settle for SECC sheetmetal H280 or wait for CNC-ed P1 with the same internal layout 🤔

Why not both...?

Mesh-Licious should be available Q1 2021, P1 might be another 4 to 6 months after that, or more...?!?

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Any news on whether the pre-orders in the EU will be shipped from a warehouse actually in the EU?

My main interest in this case aside from the vertical layout is the fact that it should actually be available in the EU, and should save me from getting shafted on shipping, tax and fees that make international cases extremely expensive to get here.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Any news on whether the pre-orders in the EU will be shipped from a warehouse actually in the EU?

My main interest in this case aside from the vertical layout is the fact that it should actually be available in the EU, and should save me from getting shafted on shipping, tax and fees that make international cases extremely expensive to get here.

Yeah, he mentioned Caseking in the thread, which should indicate it's going to be distributed from EU warehouses. Hoping for that aswell, buying cases from Taobao for like 150%+ of their price because of taxes and shipping isn't always fun ;)