Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Just a note, you can tag @Wahaha360 all you want but he is behind the great firewall of China. Which means VPN is sketchy at best for the next month or so.

Just a note to everyone: Wahaha360 has a ton of projects on the go and his regular day job. There is little point in tagging him in every 3rd or 4th post in several threads.
So he is in China?

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Non disclosure agreements mean that @Wahaha360 can't talk about it of he will be sued for a large sum of money. I have signed a couple of them and they are VERY clear on what happens if you break that legally binding contract.

It's not worth the hassle and legal costs (which can be quite enormous) to violate that contract.

Dude, we know what a NDA is & what it entails...

Nobody here is asking "He Who Shall Not Be Named" to violate his NDA, but that does not mean we cannot communicate with him...?

Please stop acting like the NDA Police...! ;^p

Edit: @Boil what do you think?

I am happy with whatever HWSNBN goes with, wouldn't want anything as trivial as the name to hold up release of the NDA & info to the masses...! ;^p

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
I am pretty sure that name is only a temporary one because most likely it is also under NDA. Typical, just like naming conventions of recent Ryzen 5000, where we only know in advance because of leaks. I know there are a lot of hype and people are excited but just wait for the official confirmation from W360.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
I am pretty sure that name is only a temporary one because most likely it is also under NDA. Typical, just like naming conventions of recent Ryzen 5000, where we only know in advance because of leaks. I know there are a lot of hype and people are excited but just wait for the official confirmation from W360.
Indeed. Getting that fired up over what is clearly a playful placeholder name is kind of baffling. Considering that this is made with a major OEM, a name like that would never end up being the one they actually use.

ACwalk

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 20, 2020
Same to me, no patient to wait. I will turn to this case with ATX SPU, 360 or 280 AIO and three configurations.
https://www.chiphell.com/thread-2268529-1-1.html

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Agreed this is not the place to post links to random cases because you're getting impatient for updates - understand people are anxious for some screenshots but just be patient and it will come in time.

The bottom line is there is an NDA in place, so it doesn't matter how much people post or complain - we have to wait until the NDA is lifted.

I think it's great to be excited and discuss our enthusiasm for the case - I just think we need to keep the name bickering and thread crapping to a minimum to keep the thread on track.
/rant