Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Okay, I know I cannot be the only one...!

You know, that feeling when you hit the forums & see a notification that someone posted in a thread you are following...

Excitement..! Could this be the day...? Could this be @Wahaha360 giving us all the pertinent details regarding the Mesh-Licious chassis...?!?

But then you click on it, and see it is not for the Mesh-Licious chassis thread...?

Then you go all /sadface...

Neptimus7

Caliper Novice
Mar 16, 2020

You know, that feeling when you hit the forums & see a notification that someone posted in a thread you are following...

Excitement..! Could this be the day...? Could this be @Wahaha360 giving us all the pertinent details regarding the Mesh-Licious chassis...?!?

But then you click on it, and see it is not for the Mesh-Licious chassis thread...?

So why'd you give us a notification for the thread???

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Wanted to make a mainstream ITX case for several years now.

$120, will be sold on Newegg, Amazon and maybe CaseKing.

165x245x360mm, 14.5L, 280AIO support, 3 or 4 GPU slot, movable spine like FormD T1.

Motherboard IO facing the back, GPU cable exit through the bottom.

Now I wait for the green light to share renderings.
Plz change the name of the case it sounds cringy right now

Reactions: NRG

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
I promise if you choose Mesh-Licious it's gonna sound cringe
Name it VertiCool

Introducing the
VectiCool V1!!!

For short:
the VC1

VertiCool V2 for short is the VC2

It's a punny name and it fits perfectly
(Mesh-Licious is extremely cringe)

IF YOU LIKE THE NAME LEAVE A LIKE

Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Non disclosure agreements mean that @Wahaha360 can't talk about it of he will be sued for a large sum of money. I have signed a couple of them and they are VERY clear on what happens if you break that legally binding contract.

It's not worth the hassle and legal costs (which can be quite enormous) to violate that contract.

Reactions: pwnedundies

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
A little cringe but a good name
VertiCool is better in my opinion, let's see what @Wahaha360 decides on

Best options right now are:
VertiCool
Meshticle

Just a note, you can tag @Wahaha360 all you want but he is behind the great firewall of China. Which means VPN is sketchy at best for the next month or so.

Just a note to everyone: Wahaha360 has a ton of projects on the go and his regular day job. There is little point in tagging him in every 3rd or 4th post in several threads.