Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I'm looking forward to seeing what this looks like

Fueled By Yams

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Doing my civic duty of bumping this thread. I am excited. It’s crazy, it feels like so many great options have been announced/released recently.

Last edited:

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
Yeah im in a similar boat, actually delaying replacing my motherboard until I know if I'm going to use this case or a TT Core G3

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Two weeks or so until we know more about RDNA2 / Big Navi GPUs...

Two months or so (hopefully less, but Q4 2020 for sure) before we get World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion...

Sweet Lord Jesus, how much longer must we wait for H280 / Mesh-Licious specs / layout / etc. ...?!?

Also, @Wahaha360, I had asked previously about AIO support, specifically about supporting the Arctic Liquid Freezer II AIOs (38mm thick radiator). You said it would not (too thick with 25mm thick fans), but mentioned there were some quality 280 AIOs in the works...

EK has a forthcoming 280 AIO, but that is the only size in their line-up as yet released, and specs for all the EK-AIOs are already out there. So at first I thought maybe the 280 EK-AIO was what you might be alluding to...

But then I see beQuiet! has some NEW stuff JUST coming out; the Pure Loop AIO models, with their 'double-decoupled' pump...

Might this be the 280 AIO you have alluded to previously...?

I looked thru this & the P1 thread, but I guess it was actually part of a conversation on the SFFN Discord...?

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
Two weeks or so until we know more about RDNA2 / Big Navi GPUs...

Two months or so (hopefully less, but Q4 2020 for sure) before we get World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion...

Sweet Lord Jesus, how much longer must we wait for H280 / Mesh-Licious specs / layout / etc. ...?!?

Also, @Wahaha360, I had asked previously about AIO support, specifically about supporting the Arctic Liquid Freezer II AIOs (38mm thick radiator). You said it would not (too thick with 25mm thick fans), but mentioned there were some quality 280 AIOs in the works...

EK has a forthcoming 280 AIO, but that is the only size in their line-up as yet released, and specs for all the EK-AIOs are already out there. So at first I thought maybe the 280 EK-AIO was what you might be alluding to...

But then I see beQuiet! has some NEW stuff JUST coming out; the Pure Loop AIO models, with their 'double-decoupled' pump...

Might this be the 280 AIO you have alluded to previously...?

I looked thru this & the P1 thread, but I guess it was actually part of a conversation on the SFFN Discord...?

That AIO from be quiet is a budget product.

Also look at their warranty, they provide 3 years when the industry has 5 years.

Reactions: Sashby

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
That AIO from be quiet is a budget product.

Also look at their warranty, they provide 3 years when the industry has 5 years.

Yeah, I saw that in the comments...

Guess I will see what Steve over at Gamers Nexus has to say about it...?

He did seem to like the EK-AIO, I gotta go watch that teardown video again...!

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Thread almost off the front page, so an obligatory bump post...! ;^p

Gotta make it somewhat thread related, so I will talk a little bit about upcoming 280 AIOs...!

beQuiet! Pure Loop 280 & EK-AIO 280, to be specific...!

Wiring...! Too damned much of it...! All I want is a 4-pin PWM to my water pump header & a 4-pin PWM to my CPU fan header...!

Maybe, MAYBE, a whatever pin it is for RGB; but I keep it static, either red or white...!

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Thread almost off the front page, so an obligatory bump post...! ;^p

Gotta make it somewhat thread related, so I will talk a little bit about upcoming 280 AIOs...!

beQuiet! Pure Loop 280 & EK-AIO 280, to be specific...!

Wiring...! Too damned much of it...! All I want is a 4-pin PWM to my water pump header & a 4-pin PWM to my CPU fan header...!

Maybe, MAYBE, a whatever pin it is for RGB; but I keep it static, either red or white...!
Get a Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 Dynamic.