Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
@Wahaha360

With the talk of travel visas for visiting Chinese factories in the P1 thread, does this affect the Mesh-Licious at all...?

Eagerly awaiting new solid info / renders / specs for this mainstream SFF chassis...!!!

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360

With the talk of travel visas for visiting Chinese factories in the P1 thread, does this affect the Mesh-Licious at all...?

Eagerly awaiting new solid info / renders / specs for this mainstream SFF chassis...!!!

I would imagine the NDA applies to that answer too

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
@Wahaha360

With the comment you made in the P1 thread, regarding possible dimensional change(s) due to thermals with the 3090 (and RDNA2 cards)...

And the whispers of the 3090 being a beast to cool, some saying a 240 for the GPU itself as a minimum, might there be changes to the Mesh-Licious chassis...?!?

Eagerly awaiting the lifting of the NDA on this chassis...!!!

Senturus

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 22, 2020
^This and
Mesh-Licious
screams great thermals!

And since the P1 is in my opinion the best looking ITX case, I'm pretty sure the Mesh-Licious would be great too!

Reactions: Madhawk1995

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I'm not planning on buying a flagship card anytime soon (still gaming on 1080p) and I'm still very excited to see what this case brings.

Maybe it will look like the P1 but I hope to be surprised with something different looking.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015

If you look at the PDF manual for the latest EK AIO line-up, it has the 280 AIO on the cover, text & image, and within the pages of the PDF...

So yeah, 280 AIO from EK, 27mm thick rad & 25mm thick fans, plenty of dRGB action...! ;^p

But they should correct the part in the manual where it states the hoses are 50mm in length, that seems a bit short, it should be 350mm...

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke NK

ramo990

Case Bender
New User
Sep 29, 2020
Vertical case kind of means sandwich style, does this mean that FE 3080s & 90s are out of the way for this case?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Vertical case kind of means sandwich style, does this mean that FE 3080s & 90s are out of the way for this case?
As we have seen with the T1, FE coolers are not out of the question when Wahaha is making the case. But, I'm willing to guess that this case will have a focus on some amount of watercooling, but also have great support for air cooling. Can't be sure until we have actual information though.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
@Wahaha360 ( I know, NDA... But I just like to ping you sometimes...! ;^p )

Looks like the heat sink fins will be lined up for (hopefully?) optimal exhaust in Mesh-Licious...?!?

If GPU I/O is down, then the "top" venting seen here will be facing the AIO...?

Looking at the 280 EK-AIO (Coming Soon..!) to use in the Mesh-Licious, Steve @ Gamers Nexus seems to give it an okay...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit and Timothy