Prototype MATX CASE With Full Equipment-Monster ATX Project

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Hi Guy,
You know we don't have many choices for powerful ITX MB, the MATX is more popular and pretty good.
So I have concept for a MATX case that can hold full size GPU Card, AIO 240 + Flex or AIO 120 + SFX PSU. Dim: 310x285x140mm.
Industrial design (Iphone style). I will make the prototype in Aluminium and SS316, May be only few people interest in it as well:
MOD EDIT: Removed clickbait title

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yawacool and Phuncz

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
At that size, we can install almost existing devices, but it can be smaller for standard devices, i'm considering it. This semi unibody design may be changed a bit for massive production if any.

zanduh

Trash Compacter
Jan 15, 2018
Looking good so far. Couple questions:

What kind of storage support are you planning?

Do you plan to offer custom loop support?

Ventilation is one of my concerns. I’m assuming the back panel will need cutouts for both the gpu and the rad. Where will the air intake be?

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Looking good so far. Couple questions:

What kind of storage support are you planning?

Do you plan to offer custom loop support?

Ventilation is one of my concerns. I’m assuming the back panel will need cutouts for both the gpu and the rad. Where will the air intake be?
Thanks for interesting,
"What kind of storage support are you planning?" M2 SSD and 2.5 SSD.
"Do you plan to offer custom loop support?" Yes, I going to design order website with many option.
"Ventilation is one of my concerns. I’m assuming the back panel will need cutouts for both the gpu and the rad. Where will the air intake be?"
Don't worry about ventilation, air intake will be in bottom side and right, left side. I add some position for 120mm Fan as well.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
I have many amazing ideas for you so I'm going to make my website for order and detail information.
My model list is:
Monster ITX S 3.6L ITX Board + ITX Size GPU +DC PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Monster ITX M 4.5L ITX Board + Medium Size GPU + Hi power DC PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Monster ITX L 7.6L ITX Board + Full Size GPU + SFX PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Tiny ATX M 7.2L ATX Board + Medium Size GPU + Flex PSU +80mm AIO, console type. Metal frame.
Tiny ATX L 8.4L EATX Board + Full Size GPU + Flex PSU +120mm AIO, console type. Metal frame.
This Monster ATX.
I,m also designing a small AC/DC 12V board (~40x50x100mm) to replace external PSU.
I'm looking for fabrication vendor for massive production as well.
You see I have many thing to do myself.

Reactions: Colinreay
Mar 6, 2017
I have many amazing ideas for you so I'm going to make my website for order and detail information.
My model list is:
Monster ITX S 3.6L ITX Board + ITX Size GPU +DC PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Monster ITX M 4.5L ITX Board + Medium Size GPU + Hi power DC PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Monster ITX L 7.6L ITX Board + Full Size GPU + SFX PSU, console type. Metal frame.
Tiny ATX M 7.2L ATX Board + Medium Size GPU + Flex PSU +80mm AIO, console type. Metal frame.
Tiny ATX L 8.4L EATX Board + Full Size GPU + Flex PSU +120mm AIO, console type. Metal frame.
This Monster ATX.
I,m also designing a small AC/DC 12V board (~40x50x100mm) to replace external PSU.
I'm looking for fabrication vendor for massive production as well.
You see I have many thing to do myself.

ATX in a 7.2L case... Very interested to see where this goes!

What's the targeted power output of that AC/DC board?

Reactions: RoLexus

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
I contact some vendors but the answer same same like that:

But it can stop my effort to make my idea be come true and bring it to you.
I finally find out the best design that can easily produce with good quality.
Web site is also created and adding the content.
I trying my best to finish the prototype to show you. Estimate: after Lunar new year.
Order will be opened after finishing the prototype, The price will be decided by the quantity of order.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
mATX boards seem to be a lot cheaper as well, especially with the lower tier chipsets (see AM4 B350 mATX boards)!
Don't think about cheap solution if you want full size GPU card and water cooler.
I have cheap solution in other project.