Matias' P2 - A Dan A4-sfx build and modding log

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
I just bought a Dan A4-sfx used (Sry Dan, I just couldn't wait till may) from a guy in Jutland (I live in Denmark) and built my system into it!

It only took me half an hour or so to disassemble my "old" build and assemble this one because I have already worked alot with that kind of layout with my previous scratch built case, the "Matias P1". Other than that, I really love this case, so I thought that I'd share my build and modding log with you guys!

Link to the P1:
https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/877913-unfinished-matias-p1/?tab=comments#comment-10934716

Link to the pictures of this build (P2):
https://linustechtips.com/main/topi...d-and-case-mod/?tab=comments#comment-11030391

If I can't post links to other forums, sry mods, I will of course remove them as soon as you tell me.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I saw the pics from LTT... that's pretty good for a homemade case. Great job on painting it. Are you going to keep the front panel unpainted? I think it looks good that way.

Reactions: rosinbole

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Thanks to you all! Actually... I still haven't figured out how to add the taken pictures, so I'm just going to link my ltt build log in the first post... Again, If I'm breaking any guidelines, please tell me :)

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
Easiest way to add pictures is to upload them to imgur, get the link to the pictures. Than just click the picture icon, enter the URL and your done.

Its easy as that.

Also, no. You are not breaking any rules. Links from other forums are welcome here!

Reactions: Phuncz

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Easiest way to add pictures is to upload them to imgur, get the link to the pictures. Than just click the picture icon, enter the URL and your done.

Its easy as that.

Also, no. You are not breaking any rules. Links from other forums are welcome here!

Great and thanks! I'll look into it tomorrow. It's almost midnight here in Denmark right now :) Sleep tight fellow sff enthusiasts!

Reactions: AleksandarK

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Please, if you want to see the actual log,
visit the second link I posted in the first post.

I would much rather use my time on building PC's than on going through the super boring task of uploading a shit ton of photos to Imgur and pasting all the links to a post in this forum ;)

Narwhal

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2018
is the gpu a 1070 or a 1080?? and does the side pannel fit ? just wondering since the 1080 is 12mm thicker than the 1070 and I also plan on leaving the side pannel off except when travelling with it.

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
is the gpu a 1070 or a 1080?? and does the side pannel fit ? just wondering since the 1080 is 12mm thicker than the 1070 and I also plan on leaving the side pannel off except when travelling with it.
I'm pretty sure that the 1070 and the 1080 is exactly the same size... The thicker card you're pobably thinking about is the 1080 ti. That card is a 2.5 slot card if I'm not mistaken. And yes, the GPU fits perfectly... even fits with the 8 pin and 6 pin running up to the Connectors behind it!